Experienced Professor with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Served as Director in Tirupati Smart City Corporation limited. Served as Convenor APICET 2019. Skilled in E-Learning, Finance, Accreditation of Educational Institutions, Coaching and Strategic Planning. Strong education professional graduated from Andhra University and trained in IIM Ahmedabad. Awarded Ph.D from SV University Tirupati.
- Performance Evaluation of Indian Cement and IT Companies: An Efficiency-Profitability Matrix Approach. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference of the Society for Global Business & Economic Development (SGBED), Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey, USA. ISBN: 978-0-9797659-9-5.
- An Assessment of Indian Manufacturing Sector: A Multivariate Analysis, Conference Proceedings, Third International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence, IIM- Bangalore (Dec, 2015). CA Shaik Saleem
- Identification of Potential Industries in Manufacturing: A Diagnosis. Transnational Entrepreneurs and International SMEs in Emerging Economies: Drivers and Strategies. ISBN 978-93-84743-81-9 May (2015). Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. CA Shaik Saleem
- A Study on Performance of Indian Sectors. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. Vol. 4 (9), 2014, ISSN: 2249-7307, pp 141-155. CA Shaik Saleem
- A Study on Individual and Interpersonal Stress Levels among Software employees., International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Sciences Perspectives, vol. 2, No. 4 Oct-Dec 2013. P 711-716. ISSN: 2319-9016. CA Sreecharan V.
- Gold Price Movements in India and Global Market. Indian Journal of Management Science (IJMS) vol.-III, Issue 3, July 2013 p.53-59EISSN 2231-279X – ISSN 2249-0280. CA: Shaik Saleem
- Commodity Futures Market: A Necessity for the Indian Farmers; The International Journal’s Research Journal of Social Science & Management. (ISSN:2251-1571). CA: J.Murthy, 2012
- Published a paper “Power”: One Unit Saved in Three Units Generated”, in Innovations in Management (collection of paper presented at the fourth AMDISA conference, at Colombo During April 24 to 26, 1996, edited by Dharani P.Sinha
- Published a paper “Quality Assurance in Healthcare Industry” in the book
- Published on “AMDISA Management Forum” held during April 20 to 22, 1998 in Thimpu, Bhutan.
- “Behavioural Biases in Investing – Concepts, Categorization,Indicators and Remedial Measures”, RVIM Journal of Management Research, Issue -1, Volume -12, ISSN. 0974-6722,PP. 44-51 (2020).A Mrs.A.Sumera & Prof. M.Srinivasa Reddy.
- “Do investors really regret? “, Paripex-Indian Journal of Research, The Global Publications, Issue -11, Volume -8, ISSN.2250-1991,PP.38-40 C(2020).A Mrs.A.Sumera
- “Influence of Investor Sentiment on Market Fluctuations”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Engineering and Management, Volume -4, Issue-01, ISSN-2582-3930, PP.1-9 C(2020).A Mrs.A.Sumera.
- “Impact of NPAs on Indian Schedule Commercial Banking Sector and Instruments Initiated by the Central Bank of India” ,Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance Issue -3, Volume -11, ISSN. 2249-7323,PP.18-37 (2017) Varalakshami and Srinivasa Reddy
- “Imprint of Insolvencies on Commercial Bank’s Priority Sector Lending Practices”, Asian J. Management, Issue -3, Volume -8, ISSN. 0976-495X,PP. 642-644 (2017) Varalakshami and Srinivasa Reddy
- An Analysis of Financial Efficiency in Indian Manufacturing: Role of Input and Output Variables, JIMS8M: The Journal of Indian Management & Strategy, Volume-21, Issue-1 (January-March) 2016 Print ISSN : 0973-9335, Online ISSN : 0973-9343(2016). CA Shaik Saleem
- Employee Retention Strategies in Indian Software Industry. International Journal of Core Engineering and Management, ISSN: 2348-9510, 2(12), 14-24. 2016.
- Priority Sector Advances and Its Share in Development of Weaker Sections by Scheduled Commercial Banks in India. International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science, ISSN: 2278 – 2540, 5 (3), 63-65. 2016
- Employees’ Perception of Retention Strategies with Reference to Job Level. Asian Research Journal of Business Management, ISSN: 2321-9246 4(3), 1-6. 2016.
- Efficiency Analysis of Indian Manufacturing: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis, Pratibimba Journal of IMIS, ISSN: 0972 5466, Vol. 15, No. 1. (2015). CA Shaik Saleem
- An Empirical Study on Arbitrage Pricing Theory in Indian Capital Markets. Indian Streams Research Journal. Vol. 4 (2), ISSN: 2230-7850, 2015. CA: S. Durga
- Testing the Validity of CAPM in Indian Stock Markets. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development. Vol 2 (2), pp 60-64, 2014, ISSN: 2349-4182 CA: S.Durga
- Kisan Credit Card – Measure for Agricultural Development, Indian Streams Research Journal, ISSN: 2230-7850, Vol.4, No.2. (Universal Impact Factor 2.15). (2014) CA: Shaik Saleem
- A Study on Operating Performance of Public, Private, and Foreign Banks in India. Tactful Management Research Journal, Vol. 2, Issue 4, Jan 2014. P 1-6. ISSN 2319-7943. CA: Shaik Saleem.
- Foreign Exchange Risk Management: GITAM Journal of Management; Vol.5 No.4 p 104-114 Oct-Dec 2007. C.A: G.Ravi Kumar
- Corporate Governance and Clause 49 – A Critical Analysis: Journal of Academy of Judicial Studies; Vol II No.1 (Aug 2006)
- Risk Management Strategies: Orient Journal of Law and Social Sciences; May 2006 (vol. V issue XII) p 37 – 38
- Better Ways For Sudarshan: Management Challenges of Emerging Service Economy of India: Issues and Trends. Pub Serials and Publications, New Delhi 2003, p 226 – 282.
- Control Systems For Efficient Utilisation of Resources in Corporate Hospitals: Finance India, June 1992, P, 22 – 25
- Information Plan for Tax Assessment: Commerce & Business researcher, April-June 1990, P, 22 to 25
- Capital Budgeting for Pricing: The Management Accountant, Sep, 1987,P,666
Corporate Finance & Risk Management
|Topic / Focus||Agency||Duration||Progress|
|Management Control Systems for Corporate Hospitals – A case study of Apollo Hospitals, Madras||UGC minor Research Project||Two years||Completed|
EVENTS / SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS – PARTICIPATED
- Presented a paper in 14th International Conference of the Society for Global Business & Economic Development (SGBED), Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey, USA. 2016
- Symposium on Financial Services; organised by Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Bangaluru, on Aug, 17, 2013.
- Participated in “Conference on Incubating Agripreneurship”, organized by CII, on 11th November 2006: in Hotel Fortune Kences, Tirupati.
- Attended the “Faculty Development Programme on International Business & Strategic Management”, organized by the Institute of Charted Financial Analysis of India, at Hyderabad during May 10-13, 1999.
- Attended the programme on “Mergers and Acquisitions” during November 9 – 13, 1998 organized by UTI Institute Capital Markets at Mumbai.
- Presented a paper “Cost Control In Healthcare Institutions”, in the U.G.C., sponsored national seminar on “Consultancy Development : Strategies for Organizational Efficiency and Effectiveness”, organized during Feb. 24 – 25, 1997, in S.V.University, Tirupti.
- Delivered a seminar talk on “Investment Decision and Psychological Aspects”, on Dec 2, 1995, during the refresher course in Psychology, at Academic Staff College, Tirupati.
- Participated in the “Workshop on Development or Women Managers”, organized by the Association of Indian Management Schools and the Canadian Consortium of Management Schools, at National Institute of Bank Management, Pune from Jan 4-8, 1995.
- Participated in the programmed on “Case Development and Case Method”, organized by Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, from April 25 to 29, 1989.
- Presented a paper “Technology and Investment Counselling” during the U.G.C., sponsored national seminar on “Technology and Product Development”, organized by School of Business Management, S.V.University at Tirupati during March 20 & 21 1989.
- Presented a paper and participated in the U.G.C., sponsored national seminar on “Advanced Management Techniques & Corporate Efficiency”, during Feb 11 & 12 1989, organized by Kakatiya University, Warangal.
INVITATIONS – CHIEF GUEST / PRESIDING / GUEST LECTURES ETC.
- Key Note Speaker, One day National workshop on Indian Financial Markets, Narayana Engineering College, Nellore, 13th April, 2017.
- Key Note Speaker, Indian Society for Training and Development Tirupati Chapter (ISTD) Foundation Day, Emeralds Degree College, Tirupati, 10th April, 2017.
- Chief Guest and Key Note Speaker, National Conference on Strategies to Accelerate Business and Economic Growth, Emerald’s Advanced Institute of Management Studies (EAIMS), Tirupati. 2016.
- Key Note Speaker, Faculty Development Programme sponsored by National Stock Exchange, at Accord Business School, Tirupati, on Jan 30, 2012.
- Two-Day National Seminar on Contemporary Issues and Challenges of Banking and Financial Services in India sponsored by APSCHE, Hyderabad at Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management, Tirupati on 27th February, 2015.
President and Resource Person
- Resource Person. Two day National Seminar on “National Education Policy 2020”, Organised by S.V.University jointly with other Institutions, 23rd March, 2022.
- Resource Person, Faculty Development Program on “Indian Financial Markets”, Organised by Narayana Engineering College, Nellore on 30th March, 2022.
- Resource Person, Faculty Development Program on Financial Derivatives, Organised by Narayana Engineering College, Gudur on 5th January, 2019.
- Valedictory function of UGC National seminar on Human Rights of Persons with Disabilities” Dec 26, 2011.
Chair person – Technical Sessions
- Technical Session Chair, Impact of Globalisatiton on Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) – Prospects, Challenges and Policy Implication on Growth, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore during 29th March to 31st March 2019.
- Session Chair, International Conference on Trends in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, SPMVV, Tirupati, March, 2017.
- Session Chair, International Business Issues III, 14th International Conference of the Society for Global Business & Economic Development (SGBED), Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey, USA. 2016.
- Third Technical Session of Two-Day National Seminar on Role of Banking and Finance Sectors in a Turbulent Global Scenario at Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management, Tirupati on 15th February, 2014.
Invited Lectures – Twenty Two
EVENTS / SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS /SYMPOSIA – ORGANISED
- Symposium on Strategies to Nurture and Employ Local Youth of Andhra Pradesh, on Oct 19, 2019.
- Faculty Development Programme for management faculty working in affiliated colleges, in July 2011
- BIZBEAM – A national level meet for MBA students to compete with their skills and talents, during 26th & 27th Jan 2007
- National Seminar “Risk Management and Insurance” on July 23rd
Working as Dean for the faculty of Commerce and Management.
And also as Chairman Board of Studies of MBA.
Advising two companies (1. Spinning 2. Animal Feed Business).
Occasionally working for Sri City Industrial Park Pvt. Ltd.
Served as Convener, APICET 2019 & 2020.
Served as Independent Director of Tirupati Smart City Corporation Limited (From January 2018 – June 2019).
Serving as peer team member of NAAC since 2009.
- Life Member, Indian Science Congress
- Life Member, Indian Economic Association
- Member, Board of Studies, Faculty of Management, S.V.University, Tirupati
- Member: Board of Studies, SPMVV, Tirupati
- Member SVU MBACET Admission Committee, 1996, 1999-2000
- Life Membership of SVU Teachers’ Association
- Life Membership of Indian Hospital Association, New Delhi
- Member Tirupati Management Association affiliated to AIMA, New Delhi.
- Member Alumni, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad