Conferences & Research
- Article on “Annamayya – a Vaggeyakara” the Journal of Music (yearly Research Publication Dec 2006 issue), Department of Music, University of Kerala, Trivananthapuram, Kerala. – National
- An article on “Aesthetic Essence in the Kriti – Srinathadi Guruguho Jayathi Jayathi” on “Samakalika Sangeetham” pg-32, Journal in Music Vol-No-3, April2013 ISSN/2319-3506 – National
- An article on “Anupallavi of MuthuswamiDikshitar”on “Samakalika Sangitam” -pg 67, Journal in Music, Vol-No-5, April2014 ISSN/2319-3506 – National
- An article on “Music as an Art and Science” pg-211, on ‘Anhad Publication’ AnhadLok/ Art & Culture Society, Allahabad December 2014 ISSN 2349-137X Journal. – National
- An article on “The legendary – “Adibhatla Narayana Das” on “Samakalika Sangitam” -pg42 Vol-No-6, April2015 ISSN/2319-3506 Journal in Music – National
- “Music Education in the Institutions at Present” (Co author) Vol-7, Issue-6, Pg No. 37-39, Global Journal For Research Analysis June- 2018- ISSN No.2277-8160 – International
- “The Role of Mahakavi Subramania Bharathi and Independence Movement” – Vol- VII, Issue – III July- September -2018 English Part-1 Pg. No. 79 – 85, “Ajantha Prakashan” (Peer Reviewed Referred Journal No.40776) August 2018, ISSN 2277-5730 – International
- “ Mahatma Gandhi and Indian Independence” – Vol- VII, Issue – III July- September -2018 English Part-1 Pg. No. 132 – 136. “Ajantha Prakashan” (Peer Reviewed Referred Journal No.40776) August 2018, ISSN 2277-5730 – International
- “Patriotic Songs in Telugu and its Role in Freedom Independence Movement of India” (Co author) – Vol- VII, Issue – III July- September -2018 English/ Hindi- Bilingual Pg No 5-9, “Ajantha Prakashan” (Peer Reviewed Referred Journal No.40776) August 2018 ISSN 2277-5730 – International
- “Role of Telugu Patriotic Songs in Freedom Struggle” (Co author) – Vol- VII, Issue – III July- September -2018 English/ Hindi- Bilingual Pg No 30-33. “Ajantha Prakashan” (Peer Reviewed Referred Journal No.40776) August 2018, ISSN 2277-5730 – International
- Musical Journey of Swami Vivekananda – Pg.No 22, April 2019 – Eduventure Research Journal of Queen Mary’s College, Chennai, 2319-1791 UGC Care listed Group 1 Journal – National
- “Vaggeyakara – Ramaswamy Dikshitar” Pg No. 173 – 179, Journal of Modern Tamizh Research, Raja Publication, Tiruchirapalli , Tamil Nadu, May 2021, ISSN:2321- 984X – International
- “Contribution of Sriman Tirumala Nallan Chakravarthy Venkata Narayana Charyulu to Carnatic Music” Pg No. 173 – 179, Journal of Modern Tamizh Research, Raja Publication, Tiruchirapalli , Tamil Nadu, May 2021, ISSN:2321- 984X – International
Publications other than journal articles (books, chapters in books):
- Presented article on Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai in the Book of “The Great Women of India” by Late Professor K. Mahadevan (Pop. Studies SVU) in 2004. – National
- Presented an article on “Beethoven Ludwig Van” in the conference on “The Contribution of Music Artists in the18th -19th Century”, Avinashilingam University, Ciombatore, T.N.- Sep 2004 – National
- Article on “Andhra Pradeshamulo Sankeerthanacharyulu” – pg 356 published in Souvenir of 4th World Telugu conference (Prancha Telugu Mahasabha) Dec 2012. ISBN: 81-86073-373-7 – International
- An article on “The Musical Form – Thillana” on “Seminar papers presented on 28 & 29 October 2015 conducted by Dept.of Indian Music, University of Madras, Chennai. ISBN 978-93-5254-627-5 pg No. 273 – National
- “Tamizhar Kalaigal” – Pg. No 203 – 207, on the International Seminar on “Kavadi Cindu – A Folk Musical Form of Tamilnadu”- Semmoodhai PathipagamChennai March 2016 – National ISBN 978-93-81006-10-8 – National
- Dravidian Literature in Dravidian Languages/ “Devotional Music Composers in Dravidian Languages IlakkiyaPadippagam, Vaniyambadi Tamil Sangham& Tirupati Tamil Sangham, April -2016 ISBN 978-93-81006-10-8 – National
- “Post Trinity Composers” Pg No – 22, on “Periyasami Thooran (1908-1987)” Dept. Of Music and Fine Arts, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visva Vidyalayam (Women’s University), March 17th & 18th 2017, ISBN: 978-93-80528-28-1 – National
- “Music & Science” – pg. No. 50- 53, on “Music as a Communication Medium”- Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu December 2017, ISBN: 978-93- 5288 -833-7 – National
- “Tamizharin Kalai Sindhanai” Pg.No. 468 to 476, “Tamizhar Kalaigal Marabum Mattramum” -Semmoodhai Pathipagam Chennai Feb 2018 – ISBN 978-93-81006-10-8 – National
- Post Trinity Composers of Carnatic Music – “Subbarama Dikshitar and his contribution to Carnatic music” – pg 24-33, UGC – Conference Paper Jan 2019 ISBN 978-81-8370-556-1 – National
- “Dikshitar Charanas” – A book, Multi Spectrum Publications, Tamil Nadu Sep 2020, ISBN 978-81-947114-3-8 – National
- “Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and its role in propagating art music in Tirupati region on “Yatra of Music and Dance through the Ages”, August 2021- Inam Publication Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu ISBN:978-81-949786-4-0
Conferences & Research
Musical forms, Composers, Inter- disciplinary, History, Music Education,
Conference & Seminars:
- Presented the paper entitled on “National Integration in Tamil film songs” in the National seminar on patriotic literature in Indian languages – by BhashaSangham, A.P. in July 1994.
- Presented Lec-Dems on Indian music to propagate to Indian Culture among the other races in Singapore in 2000-2002.
- Presented a paper in the Seminar on “Various facets of Indian Music” conducted by Kerala University, Trivandrum, Kerala in March 2004.
- Presented a paper on ‘Temple and music’ at Tamil Isai Research Center, Madurai, Tamil Nadu in May 2004.
- Presented a paper on Music and Ramayana (relevant to the Present day) in 20th Inter National RamayanaConference by TTD & Oriental Research Institute, S.V.University, Tirupati in August 2004.
- Presented a paper on ‘Lud wig Van Beethovan’ (German Composer) in the National Seminar at AvinashilingamUniversity,Coimbatore,TamilNadu in September 2004.
- Attended Asian conference& Presented paper on “Mental Health and Music” held in Bangalore Universityin Feb 2006.
- Presented the paper on “Ethical Values in Indian musical compositions” in the National Seminar on Ethical Values on Indian literatures by – BhashaSangham,A.P. in Feb 2006.
- Presented a Demo –on “Blending musical structure of the songs from western and classical carnatic music” in the International Music Seminar, conducted by KalaiKaveri (an Autonomous Music and Dance Institution affiliated to Bharathidasan University,Tiruchi) in Jan 2008.
- Represented a report in “India’s cultural contacts with South East Asia” – conducted by the “Center for South East Asian and Pacific Studies” in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Institute of Art, New Delhi in Feb 2008.
- Presented a paper on ‘The Woman Musician I Admire’ in the “International Womens Day Seminar” conducted by the Women Teachers’ Association, University of Madras, and Chennai. 5th March 2009.
- Presented a paper in “A Comparative Study of Classical Literature of Tamil and Sanskrit” on “Musical References in Classical Tamil Literature” conducted by BhashaSangham, A.P. at S.V.University, Tirupati .on 24th March 2009.
- Expressions of Woman Singers – A Demo on International Womens Day Seminar by S.V.UniversityWomenTeachers’ Association, Tirupati 31st March 2009.
- Presented a paper on “Melodic structure of TyagarajaKirthana-s” in the International Seminar on Music conducted by Queen Mary’s College (Autonomous), Chennai 10th& 11th Feb 2010.
- Presented a paper on the title ‘The Legendary Woman- Smt. T.Brinda’ National Seminar at Sri PadmavathiMahilaViswaVidyalayam, Tirupati in Feb 2012.
- Presented a paper on the title “General facets of Folk music along with classical music” at S.V.University, Tirupati sponsored by UGC in Feb 2012.
- Presented a paper on “References of Musical instruments from the Classical Tamil literatures” at Dept.Of Tamil, S.V.University, Tirupati sponsored by UGC in Nov2012.
- Participated and presented compositions on “PonnaiahPillai” in the Practical Seminar on “Composition of Renowned Vaggeyakara-s” conducted by Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupati held in 30th Jan 2013.
- Presented a paper on Inter National Conference on Mahabharatam” by TTD & Oriental Research Institute, S.V.University, Tirupati on 7 -11 Jan 2014.
- Presented a paper on the title ‘Analytical study of Tiruppugazh’ UGC National Seminar on Musical formsat Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupati in 26th& 27th March 2014.
- Participated and Presented a paper on “Bhajana Tradition” in the Two day National Seminar on “ Heritage and Culture in Indian Literature” conducted by Bhasha Sangam – Andhra Pradesh at S.V. University Tirupati, held on 24th& 25th March 2015.
- Participated and Presented a paper on “The Musical Form – Thillana” in the Two day National Seminar on “Musical Forms” conducted by Department of Indian Music, university of Madras, Chennai. Tamil Nadu, held on 28th& 29th October 2015.
- Participated & presented a paper on ‘The Strings Universal Music keep the spirit of Cooperation intact’ on Inter National Conference on “Multilateral Co-operation – Emerging Globalisation” Center for South East Asian Pacific Studies, S.V.University, Tirupati on Feb 2016.
- Participated & Presented a paper on ‘Kavadi Chindu” in Inter National Seminar on A Folk musical form of Tamilnadu’ on Tamilian Arts, Organised by Kalai Kaveri Fine Arts College, Tiruchy, Tamilnadu, March 2016
- Participated & Presented a paper on ‘Devotional Music Composers in Dravidian Languages’ International Seminar on Devotional Literature in Dravidian Languages conducted by (in collaboration other organizations) S V University, Tirupati, April 2016.
- Participated & presented Teaching Techniques of learning Kirthana form in Carnatic Music, National Seminar in Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad, March 2017.
- Participated & presented “Periyasami Thooran” National Senminar on Post Trinity Composer conducted by SPMVV Tirupati, March 2017.
- Participated & Presented a paper on “Group Kriti-s in Saranga Raga of Muthuswami Dikshitar” on a National Seminar conducted by SPMVV, Tirupati in March 2018.
- Participated & Presented a paper on “The Teaching Technique of Tanavarna” on National semina at Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu April 2018.
- Participated & Presented a paper on “Subbarama Dikshitar” UGC-National Seminar on Post Trinity Composers of Carnatic Music by Dept. of Music Kannur University, Kerala.in Jan 2019.
- Participated & Presented a paper on “Sringaara Sankeerthanas of Annamacharya” UGC-National Seminar on Musical Form Padam through decades by Govt. College – PO Palakkad, Kerala in November 2019.
- SangitaVidwan” (Title course) From Tamil Nadu Govt. Music College, Chennai
- Diploma in Music Teaching From Tamil Nadu Govt. Music College, Chennai.
- B.A.and M.A. degrees in Music from University of Madras, Chennai.
- Passed Certifica Level-1 from Alliance Franchaise de Madras, Chennai-6.
- M.Phil in Music from Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati, A.P.
- Ph.D programme in Music from University of Madras, Chennai. T.N.
- Served as a Music Instructor in Triveni Academy a residential public school in Tamil Nadu in July 1988- March 1989.
- Working as an Asst. Professor in S.V.University, since April 1989.
- Spared Services to T. T. D Music and Dance College (Tirupati) in taking Practical and Theory Classes for Degree and Diploma for few months in 1995.
- Rendered service for Singapore Indian Fine Arts Society (SIFAS), Singapore for 3 years (January 2000 – December 2002).
- Sangita Kalanidhi – (late) Sri Palakad K.V.NarayanaSwamy
- Sangita Kalanidhi (Late) Sri B.RajamIyer
- Sangita Kalanidhi Vidhushi Smt. R.Vedavalli
- Sangita Kalanidhi Vidhushi Smt.Vegavahini Vijayaraghavan (great granddaughter of Vidhushi Smt. (Late) Veena Dhanammal and daughter of Vidhushi Smt. (Late) T.Brinda)
- Vidhushi (Late) Smt.D.K.Pattammal
- Prof. (Dr.) C.K.RithaRajan
- Violin under Vidwan (Late) Sri. Alandur Natarajan, Vidhushi (Late) Smt. Kamala Sharma and Vidwan Sri. (Late) Parur Anantharaman during the studies in Music College.
- And also learned violin playing under Vidhushi Smt. (Late) Komalavalli Srinivasan, Disciple of Vidwan Sri. (Late) Kumbakonam Rajamanikkam Pillai.)