Papers Published in Referred Journals by Dr. J. KAMAKSHAMMA
1. Kamakshamma. J, Paramagetam. Ch and Sudarsanam, G, (2009). Effect of Ichnocarpus Frutiscnce RBR. Root aqueous extract on lipid metabolism in alloxan induced diabetic rats. Indian Journal of Comparative Animal physiology, vol. 27(2), 96-99.
2. Narendra natha reddy C, Kamakshamma.J and Koteswaramma .B (2015). Synthesis of plant –medited silver nanoparticals using Vitex nigundo methanolic leaf extract and their antimicrobial activity. Vol.33, 105-109
3. Kamakshamma.J and Sudhira.L (2015). Anti arthritic activity of Withanis somnifera leaf extract in freunds Adjuvant induced arthritic rats. Vol.34, 7-16
4. Santaiah.N Kamakshamma.J and Vasundaramma (2016). Anti bacterial Activity of aqueous extract and ethyle acetate of selected medicinal plants against human pathogens. Vol.34, 61-66
5. Kamakshamma.J Sasikala. P and Chandra sekhar P. (2016) Invitro propagation antimicrobial activity Teprosia calophylla Family- Fabaceae. Vol. 34, 93-100
6. Kamakshamma. J and Sudarsanam. G. (2008). Antihyperglycemic and antiliidemic activity of ethnolic extracts of Strychnos pototorum on normal and alloxan induced diabetic animals. The Bioscan, vol.3(4), 405-407
7. Srenivasa Rao. A, Venkateswara Rao. S and Kamakshamma. J (2012). Phytodiversity of Nellore Disrict, A.P, India, Proceedings published in international seminar on Emerging trends and challenges to biodiversity: policy frame work for sustainable management. 2- 4th march, 2012.
8. Sasikala, T.P, Venkateswara Rao,S. and Kamakshamma. J. (2013). Intrapopulation genetic diversity assessed in Teprosia calophylla BEDD., A rare medicinal plant using RAPD markers. International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences. Vol. 4(3), 1125-1132.
9. VenkateswaraRao, S. Sudhira, A. and Kamakshamma. J (2013). Efficacy of Chionanthus zylanica L. Bark extract on blood glucose plasma insulin and tissue glycoproteins in Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Science park. Vol.1
10. VenkateswaraRao, S. Ayyaraju, M and Kamakshamma, J. (2013). Phytochemical screening and antioxidant activity of bark extracts of Chionanthus zeylanica Linn., as an important medicinal plant in Eastern Ghats. International Journal of Drug Development and Research. Vol. 5, 311 -316
Sudhira. A, Kamakshamma. J and Venkateswara Rao. S. (2014). Efficacy of Strychnos colubrina L. extract on blood glucose, Plasma insulin and tissue glycioproteins in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Vol. 3
12. Sasikala, T.P and Kamakshamma.J. (2015). Genetic diversity assessed through rapd markers in Syzygium alternifolium (WT) Walp. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science. Vol- 7.
13. Sasikala, T.P and Kamakshamma. J. (2015). Genetic diversity assessed through rapd markers in Shorea thumbaggia. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research. Vol- 31(1), 102- 106.
14. Sasikala, T.P and Kamakshamma.J. (2015). Genetic diversity assessed through rapd markers in Terminalia pallida Brandis. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. Vol- 7(2), 58-62.
15. Sudhira. A, and Venkateswara Rao. S. Kamakshamma. J. (2015). Phytochemical screening, antioxidant and antibacterial activity of Strychnos colubrina L. as an important endangered medicinal species in Eastern Ghats. Vol- 7(5), 242- 247.
16. J.Vasundharamma, J.kamakshamma and S.Varalakshmi( 2016)Protective effect of Acanthospermum hispidum ethyl acetate extract on hyperglycemic and glycoprotein components in stz induced diabetic . International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences
17. B.Koteswaramma , J.Kamakshamma and S. Varalaksmi (2017).Biological synthesis of silver nanopartical from aqueous extract of actiniopteris radiata and evaluation of their antimicrobial activity. International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences. Vol-8(1), (B) 121 – 125
18. M. Sudhakar N.Santaiah2 and J. kamakshamma (2016). hypo glycemic and hypolipidemic potentials of alangium salviifolium (linn. model. international journal of pharma and biosciences. v0l-7(4) 58 – 62
19. Srinivasa prasad K, Kamakshamma.J and Nagalashmi devamm .M. (2021). Heavymetal, mineral content and antimicrobial analysis of important medicinal plant: strychnos colubrine Journal of international and computational science.pg.no.506-510
20. Santaiah.N Nagalakshmi devamma. M and Kamakshamma.J (2021). Effect of Ethyle actate Extract of Acanthospermam hispidum on the levels of SOD and LPO in the plasma , liver and lidney of experimental rats. Science technology and Developmentpg No:450-454
21. Venkateswara Rao . S srinivasa prasad. K and Kamakshamma. J. (2021).Antioxidant activity of silver nanoparticals synthesized by Chionanthus zeylanica bark extracts. Science technology and Development.pgNo-788-793
22. Kamakshamma.J (2021).Effect of ethyl acetate extracts of Acanthospermum hispidumon Streptozotocin induced diabetic animals (2021) JETIR ., Pg No
23. J.Kamakshamma (2021). Anti inflammatory Activity of Actiniopteris dichotoma Bedd: an important medicinal plant of Tirumala hills. Science technogy and development. Pg 296-299
24. J.Kamakshamma (2021). Free radical Scavenging Activity of Actiniopteris radiats . An important medicinal plant of Eastern Ghats Journal of international and computational science. Pg. No. 506-510
PAPERS PRESENTED IN SEMINARS/ CONFERENCES BY Dr.J. KAMAKSHAMMA
1. Kamakshamma, J., Siva. U and Sudarsanam. G. Protective action of medicinal plants S. cinnamomifolia, T. cheubula and I. frutesens on Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats, 76th Meeting Society of Biological Chemists of India, Department of Biochemistry, S.V.U, Tirupati, A.P., India 25-27, Nov, 2007.
2. Kamakshamma, J., Paramageetham, Ch., Prasad Babu, G and Sudarsanam, G. Efficacy of aqueous extract of roots Ichnocarpus frutesens on plasma liver and kidney diabetic albinorats. National seminar on 2nd A.P. Science and Technology its role in the changing global scenario, Andhra Pradesh Academy of Science, Hyderabad and S.V.U., Tirupati, A.P., India. 14-16, Nov, 2009.
3. Kamakshamma, J., Jayasankar, A and Sudarsanam, G. Efficacy of aqueous extract of roots of Ichnocarpus frutesens R. Br on blood sugars and plasma glycoprotene components in diabetic rats. International seminar on Medicinal plants and herbal products, Department of Botany, S.V.U., Tirupati, A.P. India and A.P. Medicinal plants and Aromatic Plants Board, Hyderabad, 7-9, March, 2007.
4. Kamakshamma, J., Prasada Babu, G., Sudarsanam, G. Antimicrobial activity of methanolic extract of roots of Ichnocarpus frutesens R. Br. International seminar on Medicinal plants and Herbal products, Department of Botany, S.V.U, Tirupati, A.P., India and A.P. Medicinal plants and Aromatic Plants Board, Hyderabad, 7-9 March, 2007.
5. Anita, K., Kamakshamma, J., Prasad Babu, G., Sudarsanam, G. Phyotchemical investigation and antimicrobial activity in selected medicinal plants. International seminar on Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products, Department of Botany, S.V.U., Tirupati, A.P. India and A.P., India and A.P. Medicinal plants and Aromatic Plants Board, Hyderabad, 7-9 March, 2007.
6. UGC National Seminar Ethno Medicine and Health, Department of Anthropology, S.V.U., Tirupati, A.P. India, 5-6th March, 2008.
7. Sasikala, T.P. J. Kamakshamma, S. Venkateswara Rao. Synthesis of Silver nanoparticles using Tephrosia callophylla Leaf extract and evaluation of its antibacterial activity. International Conference on Anthropogenic Impact on the Environment and Bioremediation (ICAIEB-2012), Nov 26th to 28th, 2012.
8. Sasikala, T.P., S. Venkateswara Rao, J. Kamakshamma. Genetic Diversity and Relationship of Medicinal plants using Molecular markers. International Conference on Environmental Impact on Human Health and Therapeutic Challenges, December 20-22, 2012.
9. Sasikala, T.P., L. Sudhira, J. Kamakshamma. Antibacterial Activity of Tephrosia calophylla Bedd. A rare medicinal plant. National Seminar on Perspective of Phytomedicine and Medicinal Plants Conservation (NSPPMC-2013), 22-23 March, 2013.
Training programs and workshops attended:
1. National workshop on Medicinal plants, S.V.U., Tirupati, A.P., India, 10-11 March, 2006.
2. Emerging “Trends in Biotechnology”, Sri Padmavathi Viswavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati, Department of Biotechnology, 29th March, 2008.
3. Two day Faculty Development Programme on Entrpreunership Organised by S.V.University Entreprenership Development Cell, Sri Venkateswara Univesity, Tirupati.