DR. RAGHUNADHA REDDY PAMURU, professor and head department of management and studies has a rich experience of over three decades during which period he has held several positions. Besides being a successful academician, he is also a national level resource person for Government of India as recognized trainer for Mentoring and Training Need Analysis. He conducts training programs for various government functionaries and others. He has extensively traveled abroad on various assignments and contributed a great deal in the area of extension activities. He has received several awards in different parts of the globe for academic excellence and community service.
1. Corporate Governance for Competitive advantage, Bhavishya – The journal of futuristic managers, April – June 2007
2. Application Blank and Interviews, Bhavishya – The journal of futuristic managers, April – June 2007
3. HRD for Sales Personnel, Bhavishya – The journal of futuristic managers, July – September 2007.
4. Spirituality: A new mantra for effective leadership in organizations, Bhavishya – The journal of futuristic managers, July – September 2007.
5. Role Clarity and Job Satisfaction, Bhavishya – The journal of futuristic managers, January – March 2008.
6. Job Satisfaction and its strategies, M-Infinity – Journal of Management, Vol-3, Issue-2, September2009.
7. Employee Empowerment and Workers participation, Sankhya- International Journal of Management and Technology, Vol 1, Issue -2, March 2010.
8. Better City Better Life, Sthanika Palana, A monthly Rural Development Magazine, Vol 2, Issue 10, October 2010.
9. Organisational Change and the challenge of people management – an Indian experience, Sankhya- International Journal of Management and Technology, Vol 2, Issue -1, December 2010.
10. How students perceive online advertisement, Prerana, Journal of GRG School of Management, Coimbatore, March 2011.
11. Employee Empowerment – Empowering Employees to take Decisions, Competency Building Strategies in Business & Technology, Vol 3, September 2011.
12. Ten dimensions for a successful HR Audit, Competency Building Strategies in Business & Technology, Vol 3, September 2011.
13. A study on employee involvement and job satisfaction in Indian corporate sector, International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, Volume 1, Issue 3, October – November 2011.
14.Employee Empowerment in Automobile sector – A corporate overview, International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, Volume 2, Issue 2, April – May 2012.
15.Internet Advertising: An assessment of consumer attitudes toward advertising on the internet, “Sankhya” International Journal of Management and Technology, Volume 3, Issue 1, May 2012.
16. Purchase practices of customers at corporate retail outlets in selected cities of Andhra Pradesh, International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, Volume 2, Issue 9, September 2012.
17. Customer perception on promotional methods at shopping malls in and around Tirupati, South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research, Volume2, Issue 12, December 2012.
18. Customer Loyalty of Corporate Retail Outlets in Select Cities of Andhra Pradesh,
“Sankhya” International Journal of Management and Technology, Volume 3, Issue 2, December 2012.
19. A study on students‟ attitudes towards internet, International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, Volume 2, Issue 7, Dec – Jan 2013.
20. Work: From Drudgery to Delight, BIFT‟s Journal of International Management and Research, Volume 4, No. II & III Oct – Dec 2012 & Jan –Mar 2013
21. Hospitals Service Quality: A study in the Twin Cities of Andhra Pradesh,
“MIRROR”, Peer Refereed Bi-annual International Research Journal of Commerce and Management & Social Science, Vol.3, No.1, March 2013.
22. Gender Differences in internet usage and attitudes towards internet advertising, Auroras Journal of Management, April – June 2013.
23. Employee Satisfaction: In Single Specialty and Multi Specialty Hospitals, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume.1, Issue.4, May 2013.
24. HR Audit – A prerequisite for success of an organization, Commerce Times –
International Research Journal of Commerce, July 2013
25.A study on Employee Involvement, Employee Empowerment and Job
Satisfaction in Indian Corporate Sector, International Journal of Global Business Management and Research, Volume 2, Issue 1, Aug 2013
26.Theories and Models of Testing the Effectiveness of Sales Promotion, Mc Stanford Journal of International Management, Issue 8, December 2013.
27. Understanding Sales Promotion Practices by its Definition and Classification – Based on Literature Review, Mc Stanford Journal of International Management, Issue 8, December 2013.
28. Strategic Human Resource Management and Firm‟s Performance, Mc Stanford Journal of International Management, Issue 8, December 2013.
29. Minimalism in Mobile User Interface Design, International Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Volume 5 Issue Spl-1, Jan – Mar 2014.
30. Why is India a major hub for ITES in the global market? – An analysis on the India ITES industry, Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary, Vol 1, Issue 18, Feb 2014.
31. Human Resource Audit: A method to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of human resources and quality check on HR activities, Trans Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research, Vol. 3, Issue. 6, June 2014
32. A study on the Work Life Balance of Women Employees in Banking Industry – With reference to Andhra Bank and State Bank of India, Glimpses of Management Challenges, July 2014.
33. A role of Management Information Systems in Human Resource Management (HRIS), Pezzottaite Journals, Vol.4, Issue 1, Jan – March 2015
34. A study on Employment Trends in India, Michael Journal of International Commerce and Business Management, Vol 1, February 2015.
35. Challenges and issues of Sales force Management, International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Vol 2, Issue 4, March 2015.
36. Personality Profiling of Management Students: An Imperative, International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Vol. IV, Issue 1, April – June 2016.
37.Job Performance and Job Satisfaction of Sales Force in Pharmaceutical Industry of Andhra Pradesh, International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Vol. IV, Issue 1, April – June 2016.
38.Emerging Techniques in User Identification and Social Data Consolidation, SGBED 14th Conference Proceedings, June 2016.
39. „Hr Analytics‟ – An Effective Evidence Based HRM Tool, International Journal of Business and Management Invention, Vol. 6, Issue 7, July 2017.
40. “The Moderating Role of Service Category Perception in Service Co-Creation”, American Marketing Association Conference Proceedings, Volume 28, August 2017.
41. TRAINING: A Key Component of Human Resource Development Initiatives, IJMRR, Vol. 7, Issue 9, September 2017.
42. Effect of Employees Training on Organizational Performance in Banking Service, EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review, Vol. 5, Issue 10, October 2017.
43. “A Study on Employee Empowerment in Indian Corporate Sector”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, Issue 11, November 2017.
44. Employee Training in Engineering Industries; A Cross – Case Approach, Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, Vol.8, No.3, March 2018.
45. „HR Technology‟: An Expected Disruption that Changes the BluePrints of Business, M-Infiniti – Journal of Management, Vo. 12, Special Issue 2, March – April 2018.
46. Challenges and Future of Special Economic Zones (SEZ) in India with a Special Focus on Sri City – An Integrated Business City, Shanlax International Journal of Commerce, Vol. 6, No. 2, April 2018.
47. Gender Based Marketing Strategies: Its Relevance to Today‟s Marketers, Shanlax International Journal of Commerce, Vol. 6, No. 2, April 2018.
48. Management Competency Development in Students through Handwriting Analysis & Graphotherapy, Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research, Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2018.
49.Emerging Markets and Marketing Strategies, Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research, Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2018.
50. Conceptual Overview of Various Elements of Promotion Mix, Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research, Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2018.
51. Bullwhip effect in Supply Chain and Strategies to Mitigate, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, Vol.7, May 2018.
52. Effectiveness of Human Resource Information System in Selected Software Companies of Bangalore City – an Empirical Analysis, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering, Vol.8, Issue 9 (1), September 2018.
53. An Analysis of Contemporary Research in Human Resource Audit, International Journal of Management Studies, Vol.5, Issue – 4(3), October 2018.
54. A Theoretical outline of Human Resource Audit, International Journal of Management Studies, Vol.5, Issue – 4(3), October 2018.
55. Potential Appraisal – The Cornerstone of an Organisation, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, Vol.7, Issue 10, October 2018.
56. Comprehensive Analysis of Promotion Mix Activities of Various Educational Institutions – A Systematic Review of Literature, Suraj Punj Journal for Multidisciplinary Research, Volume 8, Issue 11, November 2018.
57. Climbing the down escalator when customer-to-customer interaction may not be helping service firms is accepted for publication in European Journal of Marketing on 7th May2019.
58. Enhancement of Leadership Through Values, Think India Journal, Volume 22, Issue 10, November 2019.
59. Mathematical Modeling and the Empirical Validation of Organisational Financial Performance – Conceptual Insights into the Inferential Focus of the Analytical Perspectives in the Finance Discipline, International Journal of Management, Volume 11, Issue 3, March 2020.
60. Financial Performance Analysis of one of the Leading Indian Sanskrit
Universities – Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (RSVP), Tirupati, Test Engineering and Management, March – April 2020, Volume -83, PP 6807-6817, ISSN 01934120. Impact Factor 0.42.
61. IT Professionals‟ Potential Assessment: A Gap Analysis, International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, Volume 9, Issue 05, May 2020, PP 32-34, ISSN 2217-8616. Impact Factor 5.0.
62. Software Professionals Perception of Usefulness of Potential Appraisal, International Journal of Management, Volume 11, Issue 6, Jume 2020, PP 15251531, ISSN 0976-6502.
63. Measuring Supply Chain Management Performance in E-Commerce
Organisations – An Empirical Study, Journal of Critical Reviews, Volume 7, Issue 17, August 2020, PP 3399-3406, ISSN No:2394-5125. Impact Factor 1.091.
64. Identification and Analysis of Different Research Competencies for Undertaking Research Works Effectively, Journal of Xidian University, Volume 15, Issue 1, January, 2021, PP 16-30, ISSN No:1001-2400. Impact Factor 0.42.
65. Supply Chain Management and Organizational Performance: an Empirical Investigation with Special reference to E-Commerce Organizations in India, International Journal of Management and Humanities, Volume-5 Issue-6, February 2021, PP 17-21. ISSN 2394-0913.
66. Importance of Values as Perceived by Managers, Wesleyan Journal of Research, Volume 15, Issue No.28, August, 2021, PP 526 – 539, ISSN: 09751386.
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
RESEARCH PROJECTS COMPLETED:
With Montclair State University, NJ, USA in the area of Public Health Management
No of projects completed:
a. Smoking cessation
c. Diabetes Research
A. As a Paper Presenter:
1. “Technological Advances and Marketing of Plastics” at UG C National Seminar held at S.V.University, Tirupati during March 20th and 21st, 1989.
2. “Export strategies for nineties” at the Annual Commerce Conference held at Jammu University, Jammu during 21st and 23rd October, 1989.
3. “Consumer Movement in India with a special focus on A.P” at UGC National Seminar on „Dimensions of Consumer Protection in Changing Indian Economic Scenario during 15th& 16th March, 1999.
4. “Traits and Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs” at UGC National
Seminar on „Dynamics of Industrial Entrepreneurship in the New Millennium‟ During 9th and 10th March 2002.
5. “Rural Marketing strategies” at the National Conference organized by Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore on 28th February, 2004.
6. “Information Technology and Rural Indian Markets” at U G C National Seminar held at S.V.U.Post Graduate Centre at Kadapa during 6th and 7th March, 2004.
7. “The journey of the Branding and the challenges in the 21st century” at U G C National Seminar held at S.V.U.P.G.Centre at Kavali during 12-13 March, 2004.
8. “Selection for International assignments” at U G C National Seminar held at Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam, Tiruapti during 17-18 March, 2005.
9. “Status of power sector reforms: Challenges and Strategies” at U G C National Seminar held at S.V.University, Tirupati during 25-26 March, 2005.
10. “Effectiveness is the key”, at a National Seminar on “Management Philosophy and Peter F Drucker” organized by Department of Management,S.V.Universityon 8th April, 2006.
11. “Work place stress”, at a National Seminar on “Stress Management and Counselling” organized by Department of Management, S.V.University during 1- 2, December 2006.
12. “Online Trading” at National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Indian Capital Market, by Department of Commerce, S.V.University, Tirupati on 27th Jan, 07.
13. “Information Technology and CRM” at National Seminar on Customer Relationship Marketing by Department of Management, S.V.University on 25th Feb, 07.
14. “Role of Spirituality in the present organizational context” at a National Seminar on „Management and Spirituality‟ held on 2nd October, 2007.
15. “Business Ethics and its influence on Corporate success” during the International Seminar on Organisational Ethics held on 29th February, 2008.
16.“Exploring International Entrepreneurial Opportunities”, at a National Seminar on Entrepreneurship and Small Industry Development in India – Prospects and Global Challenges during 22nd and 23rd March, 2008.
17. “Consumerism in the era of Globalisation with a special focus on India”, at National Conference on Emerging Trends in Consumer Protection and Welfare In Global Environment during 20th& 21st September, 2008.
18. “Organisational Change, the challenge of People Management – An Indian
Experience “during an International Conference on Organisational Symbolism at University of Technology, Sydney, Australia during 26th- 28th November, 2008.
19. “How informal communication helps organizations better”, during a National Seminar on Organisational Communication held at S V University, Tirupati on4th April, 2009.
20. ”Employee Empowerment – Empowering Employees to take Decisions”, during an International Conference on Competency Building strategies in Business and Technology for sustainable development held on September 22nd& 23rd, 2011atChennai, India, organized by Sairam Institute of Management Studies.
21. ”Job satisfaction and its factors, strategies in Corporate Sector”, during an International Conference on Competency Building strategies in Business and Technology for sustainable development held on September 22nd& 23rd, 2011 at Chennai, India, organized by Sairam Institute of Management Studies.
22. “Evolution of Management Research and its implications in Global Economy”, during an International Conference on “Application of Management &Technology Research in Global Economy” during 2nd and 3rd June, 2012 at Chennai, organized by University of Malaya and Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies.
23. Transformational Leadership for Achieving Excellence in the National Seminar on Inspirational Leadership and Communication organized by Department of Management Studies, S V University, Tirupati on 10th February, 2013.
24. Delivered a keynote address on “Dealing with challenges to emerge successfully” during a National Seminar on “Emerging Challenges and strategies of Management” organized by Mother Theresa Institute of Management at Palamner on 5th April, 2013.
25. “Augmented Reality for Urban Governance”, in the 7th International Conference on Public Policy and Management at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore during 13-15, August, 2013.
26. “Minimalism in Mobile User Interface Design”, during an International Conference on Advances in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Technologies organized by Cosmic Journals and held on 25th January, 2014 at Bangkok, Thailand.
27. “A study on the work life balance of women employees in banking industry – with reference to Andhra Bank & State Bank of India”, during Sanskrithi International
Conference On Management Challenges – 2014 on 26th April, 2014 at
Puttaparthi, Ananthpur District, Andhra Pradesh.
28. “Better Self-Management – The need of the hour”, International Seminar on SelfManagement on 11th August, 2014 at, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
29. Participated as the National Resource Person in the 1st National Symposium on Excellence in Training during April 11-12, 2015 organised by Govt of India at New Delhi.
30. “Community service by NGO‟s – An Indian perspective”, at the Shirdi Sai Devotees Summit on Community service organized by SSSS of NZ Inc at Auckland during 27-28 February,2016.
31. Participated as the National Resource Person in the 2nd National Symposium on Excellence in Training during May 27-28, 2016 organised by Govt of India at New Delhi.
32. “Emerging Techniques in User Identification and Social Data Consolidation” at the 14th International Conference of SGBED at Montclair, NJ, USA during 22nd to 24th June, 2016.
33. Delivered a talk on Relevance of the Book Shri Guru Bhagavat in day to day living on 26th June, 2016 at Dallas during Shirdi Sai Spiritual Retreat organized by Sai American Foundation.
34. Delivered a Keynote address on “Demonetization – A Critical Review” in a one day seminar organized by Vignanasudha Institute of Management and Technology (VIMAT), Chittoor on 26th November, 2016.
35. Human Resource Information System and its Applications during the National Conference on Management and Business Opportunities in the Present Competitive Scenario organized by VIT Business School on 3rd December, 2016.
36.“Bullwhip Effect In Supply Chain and Strategies to Mitigate”, at the one day National Conference on Services Marketing in Emerging Global Economy held on 28th August, 2017 at Tirupati.
37. “A Diagnostic of Model of Global Sai Movement” at the Centenary Event held at Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi on 15th October, 2017 organised by SSGF Foundation, New Delhi.
38. “The Role of Sectoral Regulators in Protecting the Interests of the Consumers” at the two day State Level Seminar on Emerging Trends in Consumer Law Redressal Mechanisms organized by Nalsar University of Law & VD Siddartha Law College at Vijayawada on 28th& 29th October, 2017
39. “A Critical Analysis of Sai Path” at University of Hyderabad, on 22nd December
2017 during an International Conference organized by SSGF Foundation, New Delhi.
40. “HR Technology: An Expected Disruption that changes the blue prints of
Business” at AIMS Regional Conference on Management Practices for Sustainable Development held on 5th May, 2018 at Chennai.
41. In absentia presentation of “Emotional Intelligence as Perceived by Management
Students” during an International Conference on Emerging Trends in Business & Commerce 2018 organised by Narayana Engineering College, Nellore, AP on 6th October, 2018.
42. „Technological Disruption – A Paradox or Continuum to Human Resource Management‟, at 7th International Research Symposium of the Society for Global Business and Economic Development held during 17th – 19th December, 2018 at Dubai, UAE.
43. “Emotional Intelligence – A much needed Competence”. During the International Conference on Essential Management Skills in the Age of Disruption organized by Department of Management Studies, S V University, Tirupati on 19th January, 2019.
44. “Integrity – A way of Life”, Keynote Address delivered at ONGC, Mumbai on 28th October, 2019 during the inaugural session of the Vigilance Awareness Week.
B. As a Participant:
1. National Seminar on Enhancing Competitiveness of Indian B-Schools with International Benchmarking on July 26-27, 2004 at Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
2. Seminar on Business Policy and Strategic Management, organized by Dhruva Institute of Management, Hyderabad on July 22, 2005.
3. Employability Seminar organized by “The Hindu” during Job Fair – 2005 at Chennai on 24th and 25th September 2005.
4. Two-day workshop on Profiling People by Thomas International at Bangalore during 3rd and 4th August 2007.
5. National Swadeshi Workshop by Swadeshi Jagaran Manch during 10-12th August 2007
6. 3rd All India Students Conference on Science and Spiritual Quest held during 22nd and 23rd December 2007.
7. National Information Technology Colloquium -08 organised by Department of Computer Science, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati during 6th and 8th March 2008.
8. Workshop on Human Resource Management by Australian Human Resources Institute, Brisbane on 4th December 2008.
9. Workshop on Temple Management organized by The Canberra Temple
Management Forum on 28th& 29th December 2008 in Queanbeyan, NSW,
10. XXIII National Colloquium of the State Secretaries (RD & PR) and Heads of SIRDs organized by NIRD in Hyderabad on 10th April 2010.
11.Preparatory Workshop for Capacity Assessment organized jointly by Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Govt. of India and UNDP at Hyderabad during 13-14th May 2010.
12. Commonwealth Local Government Forum(CLGF)‟s 1st Inclusive Cities Network Meeting organized by CLGF & Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation in Ahmadabad from 9th to 12th June 2010.
13. Prajaprathinidula Sammelanam organized by Department of Panchayati Raj, Govt. of A.P. during 16-17th June 2010 in Hyderabad.
14. Content Identification Workshop for ULB trainings organized by AMR – APARD during 30-31st July 2010 at Hyderabad.
15. National Urban Trainers Workshop organized by State Institute of Urban Development, YASHADA, Pune during 21-23 October2010.
16. Faculty Development Programme on Data Analytics using SPSS and MS-Excel organized by Department of MBA, PES Institute of Technology – Bangalore South Campus on 22nd September 2012.
17. Oration 2013, District 41National Conference of Toastmasters International from 17-19th May 2013
18. One Day Workshop on “Methodological Challenges in Management Research Techniques” by Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore on 23rd Nov 2013.
19. Two-day Community Service Workshop organized at Auckland, New Zealand during 04-05th February 2014.
20. Focused Group Discussion – 2 on Trainer Development Package, organized by UNDP and Government of India at Delhi on 20thJanuary 2015.
21. Workshop on Strengthening of Trainer Development Programme, organized by UNDP and Government of India at Delhi during 18 – 19thFebruary 2015.
22.Diabetes Research Workshop, 2- 3 April 2015 at Montclair State University, USA.
23. SGBED Regional Coordinators Meet, 1- 5 July 2015 at Montclair State University, USA
24. Leadership Workshop on “Digital/e-Learning” for the faculty of Public Universities of Andhra Pradesh conducted by Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad during 18 – 22January 2016.
25. Workshop on Community Service organized by Canberra Hindu Mandir, ACT, Australia on 8thMarch 2016.
26. One-day Doctoral Symposium organized by Montclair State University, NJ, USA on 21st June 2016.
27. Presented Keynote address in a One Day Seminar organized at VIMAT, Chittoor on 26th November 2016.
28. Global Summit of Temple Trustees organized by SSST, Shirdi on 11th December 2016.
29. Association of Indian Management School‟s 29th Annual Management Education Convention at Pune during 22 – 24 August 2017
30. 7th World Edu Summit organized by Management Teachers Consortium Global at Bangalore on 9th September 2017.
31. One-day Seminar on Protecting Innovation & Brands organized by Confederation of Indian Industry at Tirupati on 15th September 2017.
32. Participated as the only Resource Person in a Two-Day Workshop on Transforming Management Students with Key Competencies organized by Department of Commerce and Business Administration of Acharya Nagarjuna
University on 6thand 7th October2017
33.National Seminar on Digitalisation in Business Management: Impact and Challenges organized by KMM Institute of Technology, Tirupati on 14th March 2018.
34. One-day Conference on Employee Relations – A Pathway to a Positive Culture, organized by Employers Federation of South India at Tirupati on 16th March 2018.
35. Participated as the Main Resource Person in a two-day FDP on Competence Development for Management Teachers in Association with Association Indian Management Schools (AIMS), on 1st and 2ndJune, 2018 in Tirupati
36. Participated as the Main Resource Person in a Two Day FDP on Paradigms in Teaching – Role of a Teacher and Reflective Learning organized by AIMS in association with LBRCE at Mylavaram, AP on 17th and 18th July 2018.
37. One day Workshop on Global Competitiveness for Capacity Building organized by A P State Council of Higher Education on 4th August 2018 in Tirupati.
38. Association of Indian Management School‟s 30th Annual Management Education Convention at Bangalore during 30th September – 1st October 2018.
39. Participated as Chairman – Technical Session in the „International Seminar on Impact of Globalisation on MSMES – Prospects, Challenges and Policy implication on Growth. Organized by Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore in association with Millennium University, Africa during 29th – 31st March 2019.
40. Attended two-day World Education Congress programme on “Reorienting
Education for a Sustainable Future” at Taj Lands End, Mumbai on 4th& 5th July 2019.
41. Association of Indian Management School‟s 31st Annual Management Education Convention on “Management Education 4.0: Strategies of Global
Competitiveness” at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS), Delhi during 29th and 31st August 2019.
42.Two Day National Workshop on Bharatiya Management organised by CESS in collaboration with IIM-Bangalore, IIM Tiruchirappallii and Reva University, on 18thand 19th October 2019.
43. Three Day INBUSH ERA WORLD SUMMIT – 2020 organised by Amity
University, Noida, UP from 18th to 20th February, 2020.
44. Two Day National Level Online Workshop on “Modern Methods for Teaching – Learning Practices” Organised by Krishna University on 12th & 13th May, 2020.
45. One Day online Workshop on Rural Entrepreneurship Development Cell (REDC) Action Plan for Affiliated Colleges AP State Universities organised by Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Govt. of India on 30-09-2020. C. Webinars:
1. Coordinated and Moderated a Webinar on “Survival during Covid-19 times –
Spiritual Perspectives” in association with SSGF, Gurugram, India on 8th April 2020.
2. Delivered a talk on “Change Management with Special Focus on Force Field
Analysis” as the Main Resource Person in a Webinar organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University on 27th April 2020.
3. Delivered a talk on “Need for Values Based Leadership” as the Main Resource Person in a Webinar on Values Based Leadership organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University on 2nd May 2020.
4. Delivered a talk on “Demystifying the Concept of Competencies” as the Key Resource Person in a Webinar jointly organized by Bengaluru Central University and Indian Council for Business Education on 8th May 2020.
5. Delivered a talk on “Evolution, Challenges and Future of Women Workforce” as the Main Resource Person in a Webinar organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University on 9th May 2020.
6. Delivered a talk as a Resource Person on “Post Lockdown Measures – Some Possible Solutions in Academic Management during a one-day Webinar organized by Government College for Women(A), Guntur on 28th May 2020
7. Delivered a talk as a Guest Speaker on “Workplace Culture and its Transformation post Covid-19” during a Webinar on Post COVID 19 –
Transformation in Work Culture, organised by Ch.S.D.St.Theresa‟s College for Women, Eluru on 1st June 2020.
8. Delivered a talk as the main speaker on “Perspectives on Summer Internship” during a Webinar on “Summer Project Internship for Management Students during Present Times, organized by Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering, Mylavaram, AP on 2nd June, 2020.
9. Attended a Webinar on Heartful Leadership – Transforming Education and Supporting Sustainability Organised by IIHMR University on 20th June, 2020.
10. Delivered a Keynote address on “Four Principles of Values Based Leadership” in a One day webinar titled “Value Based Leadership: Empowering Management Philosophy for all Organizations”organized on 11th July, 2020 by Department of Business Administration of Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore.
11. Delivered a talk on “Required skills for Time Management” in a Webinar organized as part of NSS Day Celebrations by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, R.K.Valley on 24-09-2020.
12. One Day Online Workshop on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Start-up Centre (EISC) organized by AP State Council of Higher Education on 6th January, 2021.
13. Participated in a one day webinar on “The Role of ICT in Improving the Quality of Higher Education organized by IQAC of S V University, Tirupati on 27-02-2021.
14. Attended a webinar titled “Leadership Qualities in Ramayan” organized by Bhavans Institute of Management Science and AIMS on 27th February, 2021.
15. Attended a webinar on Management Lessons from Chanakya on 9th March, 2021 organised by Association of Indian Management Schools.
16. Attended a One Day Expert Talk on A Beginners Guide to Patent and Patenting Process organized by MCKV Institute of Engineering, Howrah, and West Bengal on 17th April, 2021.
17. Attended a One Day Webinar on Overview of Outcome Based Education conducted by IQAC of Sri Venkateswara University on 1st May, 2021.
18.Attended a One Day Webinar on The Art of Facilation conducted by ISAGA and Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalay, Indore on 15th May, 2021.
19. Attended a One Day Webinar on Digital Game-Based Learning conducted by ISAGA and Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalay, Indore on 12th June, 2021.
20. Attended a One Day National Webinar on Blended Education organized by Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan on 10th July, 2021.
21. Attended a National Webinar on World Population Day 2021 organisaed by Department of Population Studies, S V University, Tirupati on 13th July, 2021.
22. Attended a National Webinar on Expanding the Possibilities – The Pathway Ahead organized by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India on 19th July, 2021.
23. Attended an International Webinar on Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights organized jointly by Purdue University, USA with S V University through RUSA program on 27th July, 2021.
24. Attended an International Webinar on Introduction to the “Firestarter
Entrepreneurship Training” organized jointly by Purdue University, USA with S V University through RUSA program on 3rd August, 2021.
25. Attended an International Webinar on Importance of Entrepreneurship at a University organized jointly by North Eastern University, USA with S V University through RUSA and the NU – IDEA program on 2nd September, 2021.
CONFERENCES/ WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS ORGANIZED:
1. National Seminar on Stress Management and Counseling during 1st and 2ndDecember 2006 at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
2. International Seminar on Organisational Ethics on 29thFebruary 2008, at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
3. National Seminar on Organisational Communication on 4th April 2009 at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
4. Content Identification Workshop for ULB trainings during 30-31 July 2010 at AMR – APARD, Hyderabad.
5. World Habitat Day event on behalf of UN Habitat organized on 4thOctober 2010 at AMR – APARD, Hyderabad.
6. Coordinator – Biz Beam 2012, a national level Management Students meet organized by Department of Management Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on 9thand 10th March 2012.
7. FDP Workshop on 9th February 2013 at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
8. National Seminar on Inspirational Leadership and Communication on10th February 2013 at Sri Venkateswara University
9. Workshop on Strength Based Development in Education on 10th August 2014 at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
10. International Seminar on Self-Management on 11th August 2014 at Mahati Auditorium, TTD, Tirupati.
11. Coordinated AIMS National Management Week from 1st to 7th August 2017 organising eleven different programmes for the benefit of students and society at large.
12. Two-day workshop on “Transforming Management students with Key
Competencies” at Acharya Nagarjuna University on 6th and 7th October 2017.
13. FDP on Competence Development for Management Teachers in Association with Association Indian Management Schools, on 1st and 2nd June 2018 at
14. Coordinated AIMS National Management Week from 1st to 7th August2018 organising eighteen different programmes for the benefit of students and society at large.
15. International Conference on Essential Management Skills in the Age of Disruption on 19th January 2019 at S.V.U Auditorium, Tirupati.
16. Three Day Workshop on Research Methodology during 31st May and 2nd June 2019 at Department of Management Studies, S V University, Tirupati.
17. One Day Workshop on Digital Tech Tools on 21st September 2019 at Department of Management Studies, S V University, Tirupati.
18.One Day Online Workshop on Rural Entrepreneurship Development on 29th October, 2020 in association with Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Govt. of India.
19. One Day Online Workshop on Rural Management Curriculum on 10th December, 2020 in association with Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Govt. of India.
20. One Day Webinar on Strategy for Managing Personal Finance Including Mutual Funds and NPS organized jointly with Association of Mutual Fund in India on 10th March, 2021.
21. One Day Workshop on Atmanirbhar Bharat through Experiential Learning, Vocational Education, Internship, Apprenticeship and Entrepreneurship organized in association with Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Govt of India on 22-03-2021 at Department of Management Studies, S V University, Tirupati.
A. Awarded & Completed
1. Impact of occupational stress and job satisfaction among insurance officers in India.
2. A Study on internet usage and attitudes towards online advertising among software professionals in India.
3. A study on Employee empowerment, involvement and job satisfaction in Indian corporate sector.
4. A study on customer loyalty of corporate retail outlets in select cities of Andhra Pradesh.
5. A study on Quality of work life of Doctors in Public and Private Hospitals in twin cities of Andhra Pradesh.
6. Strategic Human Resource Management in ITES industry in India.
7. Effectiveness of Sales Promotion Practices in Retailing.
8. A study of Sales Force Management in Pharmaceutical Industry.
9. HR Audit in Selected IT Companies in Hyderabad.
10. Effectiveness of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) in Information Technology Industry in South India
11. Usage of HR Analytics and Challenges Encountered by Singapore Based Companies
12. A Study of the Special Economic Zone – Sri City
13. Critical Evaluation of Techniques to Profile Management Students
14. Assessment of Human Resource Practices through HR Audit in Indian Automotive Battery Industry.
15. Evaluation of Promotional Strategies of Competitive Examination Training Institutes in South India.
16. Study on Training and Development programmes of Engineering firms at Sri City
17. Gender Based Marketing Strategies.
18. Potential Appraisal of IT professionals of Bangalore City.
1. Supply Chain Management of E Commerce Firms at Bangalore.
2. A Comparative Financial Performance Analysis of two Sanskrit Universities.
3. A Study on Values Based Leadership of Global Corporate Personnel
1. Human Resource Development Initiatives of Indian Oil Corporation Limited
2. Relevance of Sri Guru Bhagavat to Workplace Spirituality
3. Assessment of Marketing Practices of Pharmaceutical Companies based in Hyderabad
4. Emerging Trends in Social Entrepreneurship
5. Workplace Environment and its impact on Job Satisfaction
6. Assessment of Employee Retention Strategies in IT Industry
7. Investor‟s Perception on Risk Management in Equity Derivatives
8. Comparative Analysis of NPA‟s in Private and Public Sector Banks
• Montclair State University, NJ, USA in the area of Public Health Management
1. To visit Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and Hong Kong Polytechnic University to explore the possibility of academic tie ups on 20th & 21st November, 2008.
2. To deliver a talk during International Conference on Organisational Symbolism at University of Technology, Sydney, Australia during 26th- 28th November, 2008.
3. To explore the academic tie up possibilities at Auckland University of Technology & University of Auckland, New Zealand during 11th – 13th December, 2008.
4. As a Resource Person to conduct classes and examinations to Afghanistan government employees as part of NIRD‟s P G Diploma in Sustainable Rural Development at Afghanistan Institute of Rural Development, Kabul, Afghanistan from 20-12-2010 to 04-01-2011.
5. To attend a two day workshop on Training Needs Analysis during 5th and 6th February, 2012 and two day training program on Design of Training during 20th and 21st February, 2012, orgnised by Ascot Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
6. To deliver a talk during the International Conference on Advances in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Technologies organized by Cosmic Journals held at Bangkok, Thailand on 25th January, 2014.
7. To attend a two day Community Service Workshop during 4th – 5th February, 2014 at Auckland, New Zealand organized by SSSS of NZ Inc.
8. To attend a series of research meetings connected with preventive healthcare during 14th to 27th November, 2014 at School of Business of Montclair State University, NJ, USA.
9. To present and discuss the results of the empirical data collected on a) smoking cessation, b) Mammography on March 26th & 27th, addressing the students on
30th & 31st March, attending the diabetes research workshop on 2nd and & 3rd April and sharing of the results of the pilot study on diabetes research on 6th & 7th April, 2015 at School of Business, Montclair State University, NJ, USA.
10. To attend the Regional Coordinators meet of the Society for Global Business and Economic Development during 1st – 5th July, 2015 at Montclair State University, NJ, USA.
11. To deliver a talk during the International Summit on Community Service organized by SSSS of NZ Inc at Auckland, New Zealand during 27th & 28th February, 2016.
12. To attend a workshop on community service organized by Canberra Hindu Mandir, ACT, Australia on 8th March, 2016.
13. To attend the one day doctoral symposium and to act as the session chair and participate in the 14th International Conference of SGBED organized at Montclair State University, NJ, USA during 22nd – 24th June, 2016.
14. To explore sabbatical options at University of Western Australia, Perth and Curtin University, Perth, Australia on 3rd & 4th October, 2018.
15. To attend a research review meeting on HR Analytics at Singapore during 9th – 10th October, 2018.
16. To act as the session chair and deliver a talk during the 7th International Research Symposium of the Society for Global Business and Economic Development organized during 17 – 19 December, 2018 at Dubai, UAE.
17. To deliver a guest lecture on “Role of MSME‟s in the Economic Development of India” at WINTEC, Hamilton, New Zealand on 25th February, 2019.
18. To visit Dalai Lama Centre for Ethics and Transformative Values, MIT, Boston, USA during 2nd – 3rd January, 2020 for drawing inputs to develop Leadership Values Course.
A. State and National Awards
1. Recognized Trainer of Training Need Analysis certified by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India, New Delhi.
2. Recognized Trainer of Mentoring certified by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India, New Delhi.
3. Received Association of Indian Management School‟s National Management Week Award on 24th August, 2017 at Pune during the AIMS National Convention.
4. Received AIMS – ICFAI National Best Management Teacher Award – 2018 on 1st September, 2018 at Bangalore during the AIMS National Convention.
5. Received Association of Indian Management School‟s National Management Week Award on 1st September, 2018 at Bangalore during the AIMS National Convention.
6. Received 251 Fabulous Global Education Leaders Award during World Education Congress held at Mumbai on 4th July, 2019.
7. Amity Excellence Award for Best Professor in the area of Human Resource Management, 2020 to be received during INBUSH ERA 2020 at Noida on 19th February, 2020.
8. Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Award for Eminent Professor at Tirupati on 15th October, 2020.
1. Competent Communicator Award from Toastmasters International, USA
2. Received Community Service Award from Shirdi Sainath Perth Inc. on 6th October, 2018 at Perth, Australia.
3. Received Best Mentor Award for Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development Programme, 2021 organised by Moonshot Jr, USA during August and October, 2021.
1. Chinta, Karthik E, Reddy P, Effectiveness of Sales Promotion Practices with reference to Consumer Durable Market in India, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany 2014.
2. Syed Masrat, Dr.P.Raghunadha Reddy, Potential Appraisal of IT Professionals in Bengaluru City, Book Rivers, Lucknow, 2021.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
1. Board Member – Amity Journal of Business Research, Noida, UP
2. Life Member, MTC Global, Bangalore
3. Life Member, Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad
4. Member, Board of Studies in Business Management, Sri Venkateswara
5. Member, Board of Studies in Business Management, Yogi Vemana University,
6. Member, Board of Studies for „The Masters Degree in Ancient Management
Techniques‟ of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
7. President, Association of Indian Management Schools, AP Chapter
8. Regional Coordinator – Society for Global Business and Economic Development,
9. Chartered Member – Toastmasters International, USA
1. Actively participated in a special camp set up during Maha Kumbh Mela, January and February 2001 in Prayag, Allahabad, U.P.
2. Actively participated in a special camp set up during Poorna Kumbh Mela, 2003 in Nasik, Maharashtra.
3. Organised a service camp during Krishna Pushkaralu, Aug 26th to 7th September 2004 in Vijayawada.
4. Actively participated in a special camp set up during Arth Kumbh Mela, January 2007 in Prayag, Allahabad, U.P.
5. Actively participated in a special camp set up during Arth Kumbh Mela, February 2010 in Haridwar, Uttarkand.
6. Actively participated in a special camp set up during Poorna Kumbh Mela, January and March 2013 in Prayag, Allahabad, U.P.
7. Contributing articles regularly for publication in various journals on spirituality, philosophy etc., since 1999 and 29 articles are published till to date.
8. Have been involved actively in the construction of community centers and temples(around 90) across the country and globe since 1999.
9. Organised medical camps on different occasions.
10. Set up the first Toastmasters Club in the temple town of Tirupati to help Research scholars, Students and people from other walks of life to improve communication and leadership skills in 2012.
11. Organised competitions and spiritual discourses for the good of general public several times.
12. Organised a service camp during Godavari Maha Pushkaralu, 14th to 25th July 2015 at Rajahmundry.
13. Organised Seva Sibiram during Krishna Pushkaralu, 12th to 23rd August 2016 at Vijayawada.
14. Coordinated the Translation of 8 important spiritual books into Telugu written by Dr.
C. B.Satpathy a noted scholar and spiritual leader.
15. Active member of Tirupati Adhyatmika Kendra Samakhya a body comprising of 14 spiritual organisations based in Tirupati since 2003.
16. Organised events on Cleanliness drive, Road Safety, 2K Run,Vanam Manam for the benefit of management students over the years and as part of National Management Week in 2017 and 2018.
OTHER POSITIONS HELD:
1. Served as Placement Coordinator, Department of Management Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for 18years(1090 -2007).
2. Served as the Deputy Warden, S V U College of Commerce, Management and Information Sciences during June 2006 and February 2009.
3. Served as the Coordinator for Part time MBA programme for one year.
4. Served as the Publication Coordinator, Bhavishya Journal for one year(20082009).
5. Member, Editorial Board of Sthanika Palana, Monthly Magazine published by AMR APARD, Hyderabad for 17 months(2009 – 2011).
6. Regional Coordinator for P.G.Diploma in Sustainable Rural Development organized by National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad and University of Hyderabad for one year(2009-2010).
7. Link Officer, Extension Training Centre, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad during Nov.2009 and March 2011.
8. Founder President: Served as the President of Temple City Toastmasters Club, Tirupati (TCTCT) from November 2012 to June 2013.
9. Chairman – Board of Studies: Department of Management Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati from 15th September 2017 to 8th August 2018.
10. Placement Officer: Serving as Placement Officer for the S V U College of Commerce, Management and Computer Sciences since 19th April 2017.
11. Vice Chairman – AIMS AP Chapter: 1st November 2017 – September, 2021.
12. Chairman– AIMS AP Chapter: Since October, 2021.
13. Head of the Department: Serving as Head, Department of Management Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati since 30th June 2018.
14. Coordinator – ED Cell: Serving as Coordinator of Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati since 24th February, 2020.