SV University Post office is functioning with in the premises of S V University Campus.It is located near to S V U auditorium. This Post office functioning under control of the Tirupati- postal Division of the Andhra Pradesh postal Circle. Pincode of the S V University Post office is 517502.
Services provided by S V University Post offices
- Booking and delivery of mails like Registered post, Speed Post and parcels and foreign mail services
- e-Money orders
- Selling Postage stamps and Indian postal orders
- Track and trace system website is indiapost.gov.in
- Post box is allocated to Govt. Office/Private companies u All type of core banking financial services are available like Savings Account, Recurring Deposits, Time Deposits( for 1year, 2Years, 3 Years and 5years), Sukanya Samriddhi Account, Monthly Income Scheme, Public Provident Fund Account, National Savings Certificates, Kishan Vikas Patra, Senior Citizen’s Savings Account, Atal Pension Yoyana, PMJJY etc.
- Mobile banking & ATM facilities
- Insurance services like Postal Life Insurance & Rural Postal Life Insurance these are “Low Premium High bonus”
India postpayment Baking services also available(Aapka bank,Aapke dwaar)
- Digital Savings bank Account, Transfer funds to other bank accounts
- Digital Life Certificate for Govt/TTD / EPFO pensioners
- Pay Water, electricity and utility bills, Virtual Rupe Debidt card
- Recharge prepaid and DTH (Direct to Home ) Services
- Manage your funds with in the linked POSB (Post office Savings Bank account) by using Sweep-in and Sweep out facility
- Immediate payment service u Direct benefit transfer (DBT) like Rythu Bharosa, Amma Vadi etc.
- AEPS ( Adhaar Enabled Payment Services)
- Bike Insurance & Health insurance