Conferences & Research
- G.Pandu Ranga Reddy, J.N.Chandra Sekhar, B.Naresh and M.V.Kumar,”Comparative Analysis of Flying Capacitor and H-Bridge Multilevel Matrix Convreters for DFIG based Wind Energy Conversion System”, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, LNEE, Vol.569, pp.309-320, 2020.
- L.M.Mohan Krishna, J.N.Chandra Sekhar, M.Naresh and P.Samuel, “Performance Analysis of Grid Integrated Photo-Voltaic Systems using Marx Multilevel Inverter in Different Environmental Conditions”, U.P.B.Science Bulletin, Series C, Vol.80, Issue 2, pp.217-230, June 2018.
- L.M.Mohan Krishna, J.N.Chandra Sekhar, A.Sreenivasulu and G.P.Ranga Reddy “Improved Dynamic Performance of a Multilevel Inverter fed Variable Speed Drive using ANFIS and Genetic Algorithms”, Journal of Automation & Systems Engineering, Vol.11, Issue 4, pp.308-320, December 2017.
- J.N.Chandra Sekhar, Dr.G.V.Marutheswar “Direct Torque Control of Induction Motor using Enhanced Firefly Algorithm – ANFIS”, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, Vol.26, Issue 6, July 2017.
- J.N.Chandra Sekhar, Dr.G.V.Marutheswar “Neuro Fuzzy method for Efficient Torque Response of Induction Motor Drive”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol.10, Issue 5, pp.775-785, Feb 2017.
- J.N.Chandra Sekhar, Dr.G.V.Marutheswar “Optimization of Torque and Flux Ripple for DTC fed Asynchronous Motor Drive Using Hybrid Computing Techniques “, The Journal of CPRI, Vol.12, Issue 2, pp.791-796, June 2016.
- J.N.Chandra Sekhar, Dr.G.V.Marutheswar “Modelling of a Variable Speed Drive Using Adaptive Fuzzy System “, i-manager’s Journal on Electrical Engineering, Vol.10, Issue 1, pp.19-25, July-Sep 2016.
- J.N.Chandra Sekhar, Dr.G.V.Marutheswar, “Optimal Torque Ripple Control of Asynchronous Drive using Intelligent Controllers”, Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ), Vol. 5, Issue 3, August 2016, pp 1-12.
Conferences & Research
- Discharged duties as College NCC Officer, 11(A) Air Squadron Tech (NCC),
- Worked as Additional Chief Superintendent of Examinations, SVUCE
- Member, AICTE Approval Committee, SVUCE
- Member in Board of Studies (BoS) in Electrical and Electronics Engg (P.G.)
- Member in University Documentation Committee for NAAC
- Nodal Officer (Finance) for Centre of Excellence under TEQIP 1.2.1
- Deputy Warden, SVUCE Mens Hostel
|Power Semiconductor Controlled Drives||Industrial Drives and Control|
|Microprocessors and Applications||Digital Control Systems|
|Power Electronics||Reactive Power Control in Power Systems|
|Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic||Neural Networks and Fuzzy Control Systems|
|High Voltage Engineering|
Membership in Professional Bodies
- Life Member of Institution of Engineers India ( MIE – 1488486)
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers ( IEEE – 92898477)
- Member of Association for Computing Machinery ( ACM – 5119435)
- Member of International Association of Engineers (M – 176418)
- Member of Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors ( SNM – 101003349)
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association ( ISCA – L31576)