Dr.G. Sreenivasulu, Received a Ph.D. degree in process control from the S V University, Tirupati, A.P in 2007.Currently, working as a professor in the Dept. Of ECE, SV University,Tirupati.He has 29 years of teaching experience in the dept. Of ECE, SV University, Tirupati. He published 29 papers in reputed journals, he guided 45 PG and 07 Ph.D. projects. He is a Life Member of ISTE (MISTE) and a Fellow of IETE (FIETE) & Fellow member of IE, Kolkata.
His research interests include Neural networks and Fuzzy logic applications in process control, Process Instrumentation,Analog Electronics, Digital electronics.
Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic Applications in Process Control , Process Instrumentation , Analog Electronics , Digital Electronics.
Administrative/Academic Positions held:
- Deputy Warden, SVUCE Hostels, Tirupati
- Chief Superintend of Examinations, SVUCE, Tirupati
- Co-Ordinator, College Maintenance
- Nodal Officer, Procurement, TEQIP-II-1.2
- Head, Department of ECE
- Member in Executive Committee, IETE Tirupati Centre.
- Member of BoS in ECE for P.G, S.V.University, Tirupati
- Member BoS in faculty of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, JNTUA, Anantapur
- Member BoS(UG) in Electronics, Vikram Simhapuryi University, Nellore.
- Member BoS in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Pondichery Engineering College, Puducherry
- Member BoS in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Sree Vidyanikehan Engineering College(Autonomous), Tirupati
- Member BoS in ECE, Audisakara College of Engineering Technology(Autonomous), Gudur, SPSR Nellore(Dt)
- Member in Advisory Committee of IQAC.
Membership in professional bodies:
- Fellow member of IETE,New Delhi
- Fellow member of IE(India),Kolkata
- Life Member of ISTE,New Delhi.
- Member of Editorial Boards of referred Research Journals: i-manager’s Journal on Circuits and Systems (JCIR).
Merit scholar ship received:
- Telugu Vignana Paritoshakam (Scholarship sponsored by A.P.State Govt) during B.Tech.
- Received GATE Stipend during M.Tech