Dr.M.Reddi Bhaskara Reddy is working as Associate Professor in Department of Geography. Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupati,India.His teaching specialization is Cartography, Geographical Information System(G.I.S) and Remote Sensing. He has published 29 articles and 7 Books at National and International He has Research Guided Success fully Awarded 3.Ph.D’S and 2M.Phil’s .
- Landforms and land systems of Chandragiri mandal page no188-203 vol (2) july-dec 2011, Asia pacific journal of social sciences ISSN 095-5942
- Analysis of ground water potential in Chandragiri mandal page no.255-265 year 2013, Pelagia research library ISSN No.0976-8610 U.S.A
- A Study of rainfall charecterstics of chandragiri mandalpageno69-80Dec-2013 International journal of advanced research in management and sciences ISSN ; 2278-6236
- Urban demographic structure of Kadapa city page no.57-58 year Nov2012, Indian journal of research ISSN.2250-1991.
- Muncipal solid waste management in Kadapa city page no.29-31 year may2013, Indian journal of research ISSN.2250-1991
- Assessment of groundwater quality-a case study of chandragiri mandal page no.604-614 vol 2 issue3 year April 2014, Journal of multidisciplinary ISSN. 2320-5083
- The changing role of small and medium ports in costal Andhra page no.174-177 year-2016 Advances in applied science research ISSN: 0976-8610
- Impacts of urbanization on various components of environment in Kadapa city page no.151-163 Dec 2014 International journal of advanced research in management and social sciences. ISSN. 2278-6236
- Agriculture land use pattern in Chandragiri mandal page no.401-417 vol-1issue 12 year jan 2014, Journal of international academic research for multidisciplinary ISSN: 2320-5083
- Geospatial technologies for resource evaluation and management. Dec 2015 Page no. 605-610 Jayalakshmi publications Madhurai year 2015, 978-93-84193-36-2
- Geospatial technologies for resource evaluation and management.dec 2015 ,Page no.241-245 Jayalakshmi publications Madurai year 2015, 978-93-84193-36-2
- Geospatial technologies for resource evaluation and management. Dec2015, Page no 121-126 Jayalakshmi publications Madurai year 2015, 978-93-84193-36-2
- Conference proceedings international conference on India-China relations oct-2014 vol-2,
Centre for south east asian studies S.V.University.
- Growing urbanization challenges and strategies year2012, Pageno.204-209, Discovery publishing house pvt.ltd, New Delhi. ISBN : 978-93-5056-087-7
- Land use / land cover changes and impact: spatial challenges and Geospatial technologies year 2015, Pageno.37-46, Shanlax publications Madurai – India, 978-93-80686-03-5
- Development face of Chittoor district in AP, India, page no.48-65, GRP Publication 978-81-89630-86-7
- The changing role of small and medium-sized ports in coastal Andhra , India Vol.7 (2) Page no.174-177 year 2016 . Journal of advances in applied research sciences, ISSN.0976-8610.
- Rainfall characteristics and distribution of Madanapalli taluk, page no.370 to378 Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN: 2349-5162
- Corresponding seasonal land use-Land cover change detection using Remote sensing and GIS techniques, Tirupati revenue division Andhra Pradesh, Page no.2471-2477 year2018, International journal of Remote sensing and GIS, ISSNO : 2320-0243.
- Muncipal solid waste management in Tadipatri town in Andhra Pradesh, Page no.565-570 year 2018. International Journal of Basic Research, ISSN: 2249-3352.
- Soils In the Swarna mukhi basin in Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh, page no.83-90 year. 2019, International Journal of Basic Research, ISSN: 2249-3352.
22.Geographyical information system based morphometric analysis for drainage area of Tirupati revenue division, Chittoor district, A.P,page no.6-14 year2017, International journal of Remote sensing and Geo sciences ISSN.2319-3484.
- Ground water quality assessment in srikalahasti mandal,chittoor districkt,Andhra Pradesh,south asia vol.1 pageno.33-42 year2018 IOSR journal of engineering ISSN.2250-3021.
24.Assessment of Ground water quality in kvb puram mandal,chittoor districkt,Andhra Pradesh,south asia,india,pageno.66-73 year2018, IOSR journal of engineering ISSN.2250-3021.
.25.Rainfall analysis srikalahasti mandal chittoor districkt,Andhra Pradesh,india using statistical techniques.pageno.43-50 year2018, IOSR journal of engineering ISSN.2250-3021.
26.Rural demographical structure of kvb puram mandal in chittoor districkt,Andhra Pradesh,pageno.731-741 year2019,International journal of basic and applied research.ISSN.2249-3352
27.Water balance and climatic classification of the swarnamukhi river basin,india,pageno.119-122 year2018,Asia pacific journal of research,issn.2230-5504.
28.Sustainable water resourse management in agriculture,pageno.1-5 year2018, Asia pacific journal of research,issn.2230-5504.
- Origin and evolution of Kadapa city, ISBN NO. 978-620-2-30444-3 Scholar’s Press
- Regional geography of India ISBN NO. 818180574-7 Telugu Academy
- Water resources and agriculture in Chandragiri mandal of A.P 2014ISBN NO. 978-659-33342-2 Lambert academic publishing
- Integrated use of remote sensing and GIS technology for geological mapping; a case study of little aden (yemen) Nov-2013 ISBN NO. 978-93-83404-97-1 RET academic publishing
Water Resources, Urbanization
- An assessment of urban growth and environmental pollution- A case study of tirupati city, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh.
- Principal Investigator, UGC Major Research Project, Bilateral Trade and Human Resources Utilization in Pursuit of Trans-regional Cooperation between India and Southeast Asia (ASEAN).
International seminars attended.
- Water resource management for sustainable agriculture: a case study of madanapalli taluk conducted by Madras university, Chennai india 3-4December 2011.
- Bio diversity policy conducted by Sri venkateswara university2-4march 2012
- India-japan bilateral trade with special reference to india’s lookeast policy conducted by Sri venkateswara university 7-9 December 2012.
- Multilateral cooperation:global warming effects conducted by Sri venkateswara university
- Role of solar power policy in Andhrapradesh conducted by Sri venkateswara university 16-18 november 2016.
- Soil conservation methods conducted by Sri venkateswara university 21-23 December 2016.
- Traditional health practices in andhrapradesh conducted by Sri venkateswara university 23-24 December 2017
- Yoga for health conducted by Sri venkateswara university 25-26 September 2017
National seminars attended.
- Role of digital technology for national development conducted by Sri venkateswara university 26-27 Oct 2018.
- Innovations of plant crafting methods in A.P conducted by Sri venkateswara university 26-28 March 2018.
- Career guidance$ aptitude skills conducted by Sri venkateswara university 3-4March 2017.
- Population growth in tirupati urban slums;acase study ofgeniticvariation of st community conducted by Sri venkateswara university 19-20May 2012.
- Urbandevolopement of kadapa city conducted by Sri venkateswara university 21-22Sep 2012.
- Early warming system for flood disaster conducted by Sri venkateswara university 24-25Sep 2011.
- Irrigation methods of drought areas conducted by Sri venkateswara university 23-24Mar 2015.
- Socioeconomic conditions of urban slums conducted by Sri venkateswara university 6-7Mar 2014.
- Research methodology conducted by sri venkateswara university 29-30sep2012.
- Writing effective conference papers conducted by srivenkateswara university 18-19feb2012
- Water resource management for sustainable agriculture conducted by Department of Geography sri venkateswara university28-29march2012.
- Short term course on remotesensing and gis applications conducted by srivenkateswara University 23-26 Mar,2013.
- Member ant ragging squad at Department and college level.
- Question paper setter for UG examinations of Yogi vemana university and Gitam Universiy
- Member and chairman of department research committee.
- Member of department development committee.
Membership in Professional bodies.
1.Life member in journal of Deccan Geographer.
2.Life member in journal of Association of Area studies in india(AASI).
1.JointSecretary for Sri Venkateswara UniversityTeacher’s Association(svuta)
- Secretary for Sri Venkateswara UniversityTeacher’s Association(svuta)
During 2016 to Tilldate.
3 .Program me officer for National Service Scheme(NSS) in S.V.University College of Sciences during 05.11.2013 to Auguest2017.