Dr. N.V.V. JYOTHI obtained her M.Sc. Degree in the year 1997 with Analytical Chemistry as specialization at S.K. University, Anantapur and later carried her research on “Sample characterization Electro analytical and other physico-chemical techniques for obtaining her Ph.D degree in the year 2003 from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. She was awarded (UGC-PDF) in the year 2007. She has been acting as Co-ordinator for M.Sc., Organic chemistry (SSC) course. She has been grated research project funded by University Grants Commission(UGC-NEWDELHI), Government of India in the year 2010. She was awarded as Associate Fellow of Andhra Pradesh Academi of Sciences (APAS-2019). She Organized one day national conference in the year 2017. Dr. Jyothi current research interests focus on Voltametric method development for trace metal analysis in environmental samples, Nano material synthesis and characterization, Thermo physical Properties of Binary organic liquids and their applications. Dr. Jyothi has published 40 research papers and two book chapters in national and internationally reputed journals. She has attended national/ international conferences/ workshop /Symposia, presented research paper and delivered lectures.She has membership in Professional bodies like NESA, APAS, and ISCA. Four Ph.D, two M.Phil degrees and one UGC-Post doctoral, were awarded under her guidance. At present Three Ph.D students and one UGC-Post doctoral are working with her. Dr. Jyothi is having active research collaborations with various national and international groups.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:-
- Electro chemical Behavior Of Bromofenoxim,M.Sreedhar, N.V.V.Jyothi, J.damodar and S.Jayarama Reddy Journal of Electrochem.Soc.India, 48-3,1999,305-310. ISSNO:0013-466X.
- Electrochemical Determination of Methomyl M.Subbalakshmamma, M.Sreedhar,N.V.V.Jyothi, J.damodar and S. Jayarama Reddy ,Transactions of the SAEST 34 (1).1999,35-37 .( Impact Factor 0.31)
- Polarographic Behavior and Determination of Pendimethalin in Formulations., and Environmental samples M.Sreedhar, N.V.V.Jyothi, J.damodar and S .Jayarama Reddy, Bull.Chem.Soc.Jpn.73,2000,2477-2480.( Impact Factor 2.22), DOI:1246/bcsj.73.2477.
- Simultaneous Determination of Copper and Zinc by Anodic Stripping Voltammetry in Allamanda Catharirtical. N.V.V.Jyothi, k.Anitha, K.Sirirsha and S .Jayarama Reddy, J. Indian chem..Soc.77,2000,360-361 ( Impact Factor 0.10)
- Detrmination of Zinc, copper, Lead and Cadmium in some medicinally important leaves by Differtial pulse anodic stripping analysis, N.V.V.Jyothi, P.chandramouli and S. JayaramaReddy J .Trance Elem .In. Med. And Biol.17(2,)2003,79-83 (Impact Factor 2.55) DOI: 10.1016/s0946-672x(03)80002-0.
- Arsenic (III) Determination by Spectrophotometry coupled with preconcentration technique in water samples, R.Kishore Kumar, N.V.V.Jyothi, S.Venkateswarlu, K.Vijaya Kumar Reddy, P.Thulasamma, V.Govinda. J.Chem.Pharm.Res, 2011; 626-634. ISSNO: 0975-7384.
- Novel analytical reagent for the quantification of Mn (II) in various water systems,B. Natesh Kumar, Suvardhan Kanchi, S. Venkateswarulu, N.V.V.Jyothi. Analytical chemistry, 2012; 149-154. (Impact Factor: 0.34), ISSNO : 0974-7419.
- Adsorptive Stripping Voltammetric Determination of Molybdenum in Medicinal Leaves and Soil Samples, N.V.V.Jyothi, B. Natesh Kumar, S. Venkateswarlu, T. Balaji International Journal of Chemical and Analytical Science, 2012; 1587-1589. (Impact Factor: 0.47), ISSNO: 0976-1206.
- Biogenic synthesis of Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles using plantain peel extract,Sada Venkateswarlu Subba Rao T.Balaji , B.Prathima, N. V. V. Jyothi, Materials Letters, 2013: 100: 241-244. (Impact Factor: 2.43), DOI10.1016/j.matlet.2013.03.018
- Preconcentration of Cu(II) and Ni(II) Ions in Edible Fish Organs by Solid Phase Extraction Using Triton X100 Resin R. Kishore Kumar, K. Siva Kumar, N. V. V. Jyothi, J. Rajasekhar, and P. Venkateswarlu, Journal of Analytical Chemistry,2013, Vol. 68, No. 5, pp. 403–408. (Impact Factor 0.69), org/10.1134/S1061934813050110.
- Solid Phase Extraction Approach for the Determination of Cobalt (II) and Nickel (II) in various water systems, B. Natesh Kumar, S.Venkateswarlu, S.Kanchi, and N.V.V.Jyothi, International Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry,2013, 3(4): 178-182, ISSNO: 2231-5012.
- Removal of Cd(II) from Aqueous Solution using 2-Mercaptoethanol Anchored Biogenic Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles Sada Venkateswarlu, B. Natesh Kumar, CH. Prasad, P. Venkateswarlu and N. V. V. Jyothi, International Journal of Materials and Biomaterials Applications, 2014,4(1),1-6, ISSNO: 2249–9679.
- Green synthesis of Silver nano particles /microparticles using extract of Acacia nilotica seeds and their characterization, Ch.Prasad, S.Gangadhara, S.Venkateswarlu, N.V.V.Jyothi, P. Venkateswarlu, International journal of nano materials and biostructures 2014,4(1),1-4. (Impact factor 0.61), ISSNO: 2277-385.
- Bio-inspired Green Synthesis of Fe3O4 Spherical Magnetic Nanoparticles using Syzygium cumini Seed ExtractVenkateswarlu, , B. Natesh Kumar, , B.Prathima, and N. V. V. Jyothi, Physica B 449 (2014) 67–71( Impact factor 1.327), .doi.org/10.1016/j.physb.2014.04
- Analytical and Biological Evaluation of Two Schiff’s Bases: Spectrophotometric Analysis of Copper (II) in water and soil samples. Environmental, B.Natesh Kumar, K.Suvardhan, B.Krishna and N.V.V.Jyothi, Int. Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry. 2014:1(1). (Impact Factor 1.24), DOI:4172/jreac.1000106.
- A novel green synthesis of fe3o4 magnetic nanorods using punica granatum rind extract and its application for removal of pb(II) from aqueous environment. Sada venkateswarlu, B.natesh kumar, B.prathima, Y.subbarao, N.V.V.Jyothi, Arabian journal of chemistry.2014 5(4), (Impact Factor 3.6) DOI:1016/j.arabjc.2014.09.006.
- A novel green synthesis of fe3o4-Ag core shell recyclable nanoparticles using vitis vinifera stem extract and its enhanced antibacterial perforformance Sada venkateswarlu, B.natesh kumar, B.prathima,K.anitha, N.V.V.Jyothi, Physica B Volume 457, 15 January 2015, Pages 30-35 ( Impact factor 1.327), DOI: 10.1016/J.PHYSB.2014.09.007.
- Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Aqueous Solution of Syzygium cumini Flowering Extract and its Antimicrobial Activity Himagirish Kumar, Ch. Prasad, S. Venkateswarlu, P. Venkateswarlu, N. V. V. Jyothi* Indian Journal of Advances in Chemical Science 3(4) (2015) 299-303. ISSNO:2320-0898 ( Impact factor 0.4)
- Rapid removal of Ni(II) from aqueous solution using 3-Mercaptopropionic acid functionalized bio magnetite nanoparticles, Sada Venkateswarlu, S. Himagirish Kumar, N.V.V. Jyothi. Water Resources and Industry 12 (2015) 1–7, ISSNO:2212-3717, DOI:1016/j.wri.2015.09.001
- A simple spectrophotometric method for the determination of arsenic in industrial and environmental samples using vanillin-2- amino nicotinic acid (VANA) K. Deepa, Himagirish Kumar S., Y. Paul Raj, N. V. V. Jyothi and Y. Lingappa. Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2015, 7 (7):345-352, ISSNO: 0975-5071, ( Impact factor 0.5)
- Spectrophotometric Determination Of Cadmium (II) In Water And Soil Samples Using Schiff’s Bases, Natesh Kumar, S. Himagirish Kumar, G.G. Redhi And N.V.V. Jyothi. Asian Journal Of Chemistry; Vol. 28, No. 8 (2016), 1861-1866, ISSNO:0975-427X, (Impact Factor 0.4), DOI:10.14233/ajchem.2016.19916
- Spectrophotometric determination of nickel (II) in waters and soils: Novel chelating agents and their biological applications supported by DFT method, B. Natesh Kumar , S. Kanchi , M.I. Sabela , K. Bisetty , N.V.V. Jyothi. Karbala International Journal of Modern Science xx (2016) 1-12, ISSNO: 2405-609X, DOI:1016/j.kijoms.2016.08.003
- A Simple Spectrophotometric Method For The Determination Of Arsenic In Industrial And Environmental Samples Using 5- Methylthiophene – 2- Carboxaldehyde Ethylenediamine (Mtced)K. Deepa, Himagirish Kumar S., Y. Harinath, N. V. V. Jyothi And Y. Lingappa Ejpmr, 2017,4(1), 587-593 ( Impact factor 4.1) ISSNO: 2394-3211.
- Elucidation of molecular interactions in the mixtures of benzyl alcohol with (C2–C4) alkylacetates through volumetric, ultrasonic, theoretical and ATR-FTIR spectroscopic studies at T = (298.15, 303.15, 308.15 and 313.15) KP. Bhanuprakash , N.V.V. Jyothi, C. Narasimharao a, M. Raveendra , K. Sivakumar , Journal of Molecular Liquids 234 (2017) 49–63. ( Impact factor 5.06), DOI:10.1016/J.MOLLIQ.2017.03.056.
- Biogenic Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Aqueous Solution Of Cherimoya Seeds Extract And Its Antimicrobial Activity, Deepa, Cheera. Prasad, Y. Harinath, S. Himagirish Kumar and Nvv. Jyothi. Ijrpc 2017, 7(2), 148-154. ( Impact factor 0.14), ISSN: 2231–2781.
- Biosynthesis of the Fe3O4 Nanoparticles Using Acacia Nilotica Leaf Extract and their Effect on Degradation of Congo Red Dye in Aqueous Solution, Cheera Prasad K, Sreenivasulu V, Govinda S, Himageerish kumar K, Deepa T, Vasantha Jyothi NVV and Venkateswarlu P.Trends In Textile Engineering & Fashion Crimson Publishers Technology 2018, 1(3), 1-4. (Impact factor 0.66), ISSN: 2578-0271.
- Adsorptive removal of Pb(II) metal from aqueous medium using biogenically synthesized and magnetically recoverable core-shell structured AM@Cu/Fe3O4 nano composite, K. Deepa, Cheera Prasad, N.V.V. Jyothi, Mu. Naushad, Saravanan Rajendran,S. Karlapudi, S. Himagirish Kumar. Desalination and Water Treatment- 111 (2018) 278–285. ISSNO: 1944-3994, DOI:10.5004/DWT.2018.22200.
- Bio Inspired Green Synthesis of Fe3O4 Magnetic Nanoparticles Using Cassia Occidentalis Leaves Extract and Efficient Catalytic Activity for Degradation of 4-Nitro Phenol, Karlapudi S, Prasad CH, Himagirish Kumar S, Jyothi NVV, Venkateswarlu P, Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2018, 10 : 58-65. (Impact factor 0.9) ISSNO: 0975-5071.
- Competitive rapid microwave-assisted biogenic synthesis of spherical silver nanoparticles using an aqueous leaf extract of Lepidagathis cristata: Characterization and antimicrobial studies,S. Himagirish Kumar, Cheera Prasad, K. Deepa, K. Sreenivasulu, N.V.V. Jyothi*, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science Vol. 8(06), pp 124-131,2018, (Impact factor 0.6), ISSNO: 2231-3354, DOI: 10.7324/JAPS.2018.8616.
- Examination of heavy metal concentration in waste water in and around chittoor district Andhra Pradesh, T. Vasantha, K.Deepa, CH. Prasad and N.V.V Jyothi, 2018, IJCS-433. (Impact factor 0.4), ISSN NO: 2320-0898 (p); 2320-0928 (e), DOI: 10.22607/IJACS.2018.604008.
- Temperature and composition dependence of the volumetric and acoustic properties of ionic liquid [emim][HSO4] with polar protic and aprotic co-solvents, Bhanuprakash, C. Narasimha rao, N. V. V. Jyothi, K. Sivakumar. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics. 122, 2018, 113-124. (Impact factor 2.1), DOI10.1016/j.jct.2018.03.007 .
- Spectrophotometric Determination Of Selenium In Industrial And Environmental Samples Using 5-Methylthiophene–2- Carboxaldehyde Ethylenediamine (Mtced). K. Deepa, T. Vasantha, Cheera Prasad, N. V. V. Jyothi And Y. Lingappa, Ejpmr, 2018,5(1), 327-334. (Impact factor 4.8), ISSNO: 2394-3211.
- Study of excess thermodynamic properties of binary systems containing cinnamaldehyde with alcohols supported by ATR-FTIR spectral studies, Chemical Data Collections, Article 100184 Prathibha,PP. Bhanuprakash, C. Narasimha rao, N. V. V. Jyothi, K. Sivakumar. Volume 19, February 2019. (SNIP-0.51), DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cdc.2019.100184.
- A simple spectrophotometric determination of lead in medicinal leaf and environmental samples using schiff base ligand, Deepa and N. V. V. Jyothi, Ejpmr 2019,6(1), 493-501. (Impact factor 4.8), ISSNO: 2394-3211.
- Determination of Heavy Metals In Rice Samples By ICP-MS in and Around Tirupati, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, Vasantha, N. V. V. Jyothi, Ejpmr, 2019 6(5),317-324. (Impact factor 4.8), ISSNO: 2394-3211
- P Bhanuprakash, R Prathibha, RL Gardas, K Sivakumar, NVV Jyothi, Effect of temperature, nature of anion and alkyl chain length on the volumetric and acoustic properties of ionic liquid [C4C1im][MeSO4] with alkyl nitriles. Journal of Molecular Liquids 302, 2020, 112507. ISSNO: 0167-7322 (IF: 5.06). DOI: 1016/j.molliq.2020.112507
- Bhanuprakash , Ramesh L. Gardas , R. Prathibha , K. Sivakumar & N.V.V. Jyothi, Insights into non-ideal behaviour of benzyl alcohol with (C2-C4) carboxylic acids through volumetric, ultrasonic and ATR-FTIR spectroscopic studies. Physics and chemistry of liquids https://doi.org/10.1080/00319104.2020.1808654 (IF: 1).
Articles, books :Book chapter- 02
Title of the Book : 1. Natural Polymers: Derivatives, Blends and Composites Volume II, Nova Science Publisher-2017
2. Environ. Chemistry for a Sustainable World, Title : Green methods for Wastewater Treatment, Green technologies for wastewater treatment, Springer – 2020.
Voltametric method development for trace metal analysis in environmental samples, Nano material synthesis and characterization, Thermo physical Properties of Binary organic liquids and their applications.
Title of the Project : “Studies on trace elements in plants and soil and their transfer to human food chain-speciation studies”
Name of the funding Agency : UGC- New Delhi- 2010-2012
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Magnetically recoverable gold supported iron oxide (Fe 3 O 4 ) nanoparticles and its application as efficient catalytic activity for the degradation of organic dyes Inter National conference on Advances in Biosciences and Technology: Impact on Plant, Animal and Human Health (ICABT -2019), on Dec 24th -26th 2019, Department of Zoology, Sri VenkateswaraUniversity,Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Green Synthesis of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles and its Broad applications in Inter National conference on ICAMCEE -2019 on Feb 21th – 22th 2019, Guru Nanak College, Chennai.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Green Synthesis of MoO3 Nanoparticles and its Broad applicationsin Inter National conference on RABT-2018 Aug 29th– 31st, 2018, Thiruvalluvar University, Chennai.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Excess Partial molar volumes of the binary mixtures of [emim][MeSO4] with acetic and propionic acid at temperatures of 298.15,303.15,308.15 and 313.15K in Inter National conference onICACCS-2018 Feb 2 nd– 3 rd 2018 Pachaiyappas College, Chennai
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Rapid removal of mercury ions using green synthesized Fe3O4 nanoparticles capped with diethyl phenyl phosphonate derivative. In Advanced Materials International Conference on Nanoscience, Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials, on Dec 14th-17th, 2015, at Gitam University, Vishakhapatnam, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Spectrophotometric method for the determination of copper by using new novel schiffs bases (AIC-2) INDUSTRY-CCRS Second Annual International Conference on Dec 13th-14th, 2014, at Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, India.
- Participated International Symposium on Environmental pollution,Nutrition& Genetics on Dec 27th, 29th, 2013, at VikramaSimhapuri University, Nellore, A.P, India.
- participated International Symposium on Emerging Trends in Synthetic Organic & Medicinal Chemistry (ESMC-2013) on Nov 13th -15th, 2013, at VikramaSimhapuri University, Nellore, A.P, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Current trends in environmental toxicology, experimental therapeutics. Solid phase extraction approach for the determination of Co (II), Ni (II) and Zn (II) on Dec18th-19th, 2012, at VikramaSimhapuri University, Nellore, A.P, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Effect of Emissions & Effluents on Environment. Nano technology- Nano materials effluent in the environmental matrices on Dec 23th-24th, 2011, at Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, India.
- participated International Conference on updates on protein drug discovery, formulation and production challenges. On Oct 28-29th, 2011, at Institute of pharmaceutical technology, Sri Padmavathi MahilaViswavidyalayam, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Trace Elements Some Selected Medicinal Plants of Tirumala Hills in International Seminar On Medicinal Plants & Herbal Products on Dec 27th 29th, 2010, at Dept. of Botany (DST-FIST), Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledVolumetric properties of environmentally benign alkyl sulphate based imidazolium ionic liquid with acetic and propionic acid at T = 293.15 K in Emerging Trends in Green Energy and Environmental ustainabality (ETGE-2020) on March 02nd 2020, PVKN Government College (A), Chittoor.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledInsights on the non-covalent interactions of ionic liquid [BMIM][MeSO4] with alkyl
nitriles through density measurements at T = (298.15 to 313.15) K and atmospheric pressure in Emerging Trends in Chemical, and Environmental Sciences (ETCES-2020) on Feb 07th 2020, Dept. of Chemistry,Government College, Anantapuramu.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledMagnetically recoverable iron oxide (Fe3O4) nanoparticles and its application as efficient catalytic activity for the degradation of organic dyes in Recent Trends In Science, Engineering & Technology (RTSET-2019) on Oct 30th-31st AITS, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- Participated in National Seminar on Chemical Speciation in Biology And Marine Environment On Sep 29th -39th 2019School of Chemistry,Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Participated and presented a paper entitled“Classes, properties, and diverse applications of environmentally benign ionic liquids: An overview: in National Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Chemical, Material and Environmental Sciences (NSETCMES-2019)”on Sep 27th -2019, Dept. of Chemistry,Govt. Degree College, Puttur
- Participated and presented a paper entitledPaddy Soil Heavy Metal Contamination and Uptake in Rice Plants to Grain from the Industrial Areas of Chittoor District National conference on RAMCS-2019 on Mar 28th, 2019, Dept. of Chemistry, S.V. University, Tirupati
- Participated and presented a paper entitledAlbeziaodoratissima leaf extract mediated biochemically caped iron oxide NPs and evaluation of antibacterial activity in National conference on RAMM-2019 on Feb 21st– 22nd , 2019, Dept. of Chemistry,
Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledBiogenic synthesis of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles and its potential applications in National conference on Environmental Pollution Monitoring & Remediation on Feb 6th– 7th, 2019, Dept. of Chemistry, V.S. University, Nellore.
- Participated in National conference on NCIFCB-2018 on Mar 26th– 28th, 2018, of Biotechnology, S.V. University.
- Participated in Physical properties of binary mixtures of Cinnamaldehyde with alcohols and isoalcohols at T = 303.15 K and Atmospheric pressure in National conference on APSC-2018 on Nov 9th to 11th, 2018, Y.V University, Kadapa.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledGreen synthesis of magnetic separable Fe3O4/Ag composites and catalytic properties in National conference on NBS-2018 on Feb 22th – 23th, 2018, Dept. of Chemistry University of Madras, Chennai.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Biogenic synthesis of magnetically recoverable core-shell structured AM@Cu/Fe3O4 nano composite and its high efficient of Pb (II) removal from aqueous solution in Current Trends in Chemical and Pharmaceutical sciences (CTCPS- 2017) on Dec 1st, 2017, of Chemistry, S.V.University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledKinetic and equilibrium studies on the removal of Pb (II) and Zn (II) ions from aqueous solution using Pongamia seed shell powderin National Conference on(APSC-2017) onNov 7th-9th, 2017, Dept. of chemistry, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledPlant extract synthesized silver nano particles ongoing source of novel biocompatible materials in novel materials and technologies (NCNMAT-2017) on Sept 16th, 2017, Dept.of Physics, S.V.University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledGreen Synthesis of Molybdenum Oxide Nanoparticles and its Antimicrobial Activity in Advanced Trends In Material Science on Mar 10th, 2017, of Physics, Govt. College for Men (A)Kadapa, A.P.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledGreen synthesis of silver nanoparticles from Lepidagathis cristata leaves extracts and degradation of 4-NP at room temperature in aqueous solution, in The Indian Science Congress Association(ISCA-2017) on Jan 3th – 7th, 2017, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledBio-Inspired Greensynthesis of Silver nanoparticles using aqueous solution of Cherimoyaseeds extract and its antimicrobial activity in National Conference on Modern Trends in Chemistry Research (MTCR-2017) on Jan 27th – 28th, 2017, of ChemistryGovt. College for Men (A)Kadapa, A.P.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Bitter gourds Peel extract and degradation of 4-Nitrophenol at room temperature in aqueous solution in National Conference onAPSC- 2016, onNov 7th -9th, 2016, Dept. of chemistry, P.B. Siddhartha college of Ats & Science, Vijayawada.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Green synthesis of nanoparticles its anti bacterial activity in National Conference on RTNAT-2016 on Aug 18rd – 19th, 2016, Dept. of Aqua culture, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Green synthesis of ZnO nanostructures by using plant materials in National Conference on ETPCS-2016, on Mar 28rd – 29th, 2016 Dept. of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participatedin Seminar-cum-Workshop On Organic Spectroscopy-2016, on Feb 1st, 2016, Dept. of Chemistry, V S University, NELLORE.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Rapid removal of mercury using synthesized Fe3O4 nanoparticles capped with diethyl phenyl phosphate derivative. National Conference onDDDC-2015, Mar 14th-15th, 2015, Dept. of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledGreen synthesis of silver nanoparticles and catalyzed reduction of 3-nitrophenol (3-NP) emerging trends in agrinanotechnology (AGRI NANO-2015) on Mar 11 th – 12 th , 2015, A.N.G.Ranga Agricultural University, Tirupati, A.P.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Cloud point extraction in recent trends in chemistry research(NSRTCR-2014) on July 30th2014, Govt. Degree college, kodur, Kadapa district , A.P.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Removal of Cd (II) from aqueous solution using 2-mercaptoethanol Anchored Biogenic Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles in Role of chemistry in Energy development and Environmental protectionon Mar 3rd – 4th, 2014, Dept. of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledSolid Phase Extraction Approach for the Determination of Co (II) and Ni (II) in various water systems in AP Science congress (APSC-2013), on Nov 14th – 16th, 2013 HCU, Hyderabad.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Determination of elemental concentration in medicinal plants using anodic stripping Voltammetry in Perspectives of Phytomedicine and Conservation Strategies(NSPPMC-2013) on Mar 22nd -23rd, 2013, Dept.of Botany, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledBiogenic Silver Nano Particles Synthesized from a Medicinal plant Aervalanata (L.) A. L. Juss. ex Schultes,inCurrent Research trends in developments in Chemical Sciences (CRTDCS-2013) on Mar 9th -10th, 2013, Dept. of Chemistry, P.V. K. N. Govt. College, Chittoor.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledBiogenic synthesis of Fe3O4 magnetic Nano particle using plantain peel extracts in Thermodynamics of Chemical Biological and Environmental Processes (TCBEP-2012) on Dec 10th – 12th, 2012, Dept. of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledSpectrophotometric analysis of Co (II) in water systems and pharmaceuticals on Emerging Trends in Aquaculture: Challenges and Opportunities (ETACO-2012) on Aug 30th -31st, 2012, Dept. of Fishery Science and Aqua Culture, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Trace metal levels in water and sediments from the Musi, and Penna rivers of Andhra Pradesh. India” on Recent Developments in Electro Analytical Techniques (RDTE-2012) on Oct 5th-6th, 2012, Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledDegradation of chlorpyrifos by stabilized Fe (0) Nano particles: effect of catalyst on degradation on Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences (RTCS-2012) on Mar 31St, 2012, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Carboxy methyl cellulose stabilized Nano particles for rapid degradation of chlorpyrifos in solutions on Recent Trends in Synthetic Organic and Natural Products Chemistry (RRTSONPC-2012) on Mar 19th -20 th, 2012, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled International Conference on Effect of Emissions & Effluents on Environment (EEEE) on Nano technology- Nano materials effluent in the environmental matrices on Dec 23rd-24th, 2011, Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Solid Phase Extraction And Determination Of Trace Metals In Environmental Samples Using Amberlite XAD-16 Modified With 4-Chlorobenzeno Thaizol-2-Amine As Chelating Agent on Recent Research Trends In Chemical Sciences (RRTCS-2011) on Dec 23rd, 2011, Dept of Chemistry,Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitledDetermination of Cu (II) in environmental samplesNational Seminar on Current trends & developments in organic synthesis (CTDOS-2011) on Dec 9th, 2011, SV Arts college, TTD, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Effect of temperature and PH on treatment of aqueous Chlorpyrifos solutions by nano ZVI particles on new frontiers in chemical research (NFCR-2011) on Nov 19th, 2011, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, A.P, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Analytical Method for The Analysis of Manganese (II) In Environmental Samples in the Role of Chemistry in Monitoring the Environment, UGC-DRS on Oct 31st, 2011, Dept of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled synthesis and characterization of nano scale zerovalent iron for rapid degradation of pesticides and halogenated organic compounds on chemistry and global perspectives (CGP-2011) on Oct 24th -26th, 2011, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, India.
- Participatedin National seminar on Environment- public participationon Aug 29th -30th, 2011, Dept. of Geology, S.V.University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Voltammetric Determination of trace elements and chromium species in Environmental Samples on emerging trends in Electro Chemical Studies (ETECS-2011) on Mar 25th -26th, 2011, Dept. of. Chemistry, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Adsorptive Stripping Voltammetric Determination of Molybdenum in Medicinal Leaves and Soil SamplesOn Recent Advances In Analytical Sciences-Indian Prospective (RAASI-2011)on Jan 20th-21st, 2011, Indian Society of Analytical Scientists (ISAS), Hyderabad, India.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled Electro Chemical Reduction Behaviour of Pralidoxime and its determination on Role of Chemistry in monitoring and management of Environment (RCMME-2009), on Feb 16th& 17th, 2009, Dept. of. Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended International E-Conference on Sustainable Furturistic Materials on 29th, 30th November 2021.
- Attended International webinar entitled “Engineered Nanomaterials: Preparation and their environmental Applications ” on 19th october 2021 by KL University.
- Attended International Webinar on Recent Advances in Materials science and Engineering (RAMSE – 2021) 23rd and 24th September 2021 organised by SVCR Government Degree College,Palamaner – 517408.
- Attendedtwo-day International Webinar on Role of Nano technology inCurrent Scenario organized by Dept.of Botany, SriVenkateswaraUniversity on 27th and 28th May 2021.
Faculty Development Program
- Attended Five days FDP onResearch Excellence and Academic Development(READ-2021) organized by Nilkanthrao Shinde Scienceand Arts college, Bhadrawati, on 09-14th August 2021.
- CSIR-SRF, CSIR-New Delhi-2000
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, UGC-PDF, New Delhi-2007
- Associate Fellow of Andhra Pradesh Academi of Sciences (APAS-2019)
• Public awareness programme on HIV/AIDS
• Plantation in the University Campus and nearby habitations.
• Literacy programme in rural areas.
• Awareness programme on pre-Covid and post-Covid health care.
• Campaign on rain-harvesting programme in the villages.
• coordinator for Organic chemistry self-supporting course (2020 – till date).
• Given lectures to create interest towards Science for Degree & PG students.
• Motivated and helped the students in solving problems while preparing for CSIR and GATE examinations.
• Paper Setter and Examiner for B. Tech., /M.Sc., / M.Phil., / Ph.D.,
• Remedial coaching for M.Sc. students.
• Distance Education Class Work (Theory and Practical).
• Prepared materials for M.Sc., (DDE) Course in the form of Books.
• Membership in Professional Bodies
- Life Member ,NESA
- Member, AP Academy of Sciences (APAS).
- Life member in Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA).
- Number of citations : 629
h-index : 10
i10-index : 10