I joined as assistant professor in the Department of Environmental Sciences in the year 1997. I have been teaching M. Sc., Environmental Sciences papers Environmental Chemistry in first semester, Environmental Toxicology and Public Health in for second semester, Environmental Impact Assessment, Audit and Economics in third semester and Water Resources and Watershed Management in fourth semester. I have published more than 60 articles in reputed journals with area of research in Plant Physiology, Phytoremediation, Pollution Monitoring and Environmental Impact Assessment. I have organized three (3) national level seminars and presented several research papers in various seminars, conferences and workshops and also guided 16 Ph.Ds and 8 M. Phils. I completed 3 major projects and Co-Investigator for 1 major project. Present acting as head of the Department. At present 6 students are working for Ph. D.
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS: 59
- Damodharam and M. Sreenivasulu (2021). Impact of High-Elevated CO2 Concentration on Carotenoids and Proline Content of ArachisHypogaea L., World Journal of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences,Vol. 7, Issue 3, ISSN 2454-2229, pp. 1-5.
- Damodharamand V.Veerannachari (2020). Impact of Population Growth on the Environment. A Study on Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews(IJRAR), ISSN. 2348-1269, Vol.7, Issue 2, Pp. 754-761. IF. 5.75
- Damodharamand V.Veerannachari (2019). Environmental Impact on Human Resources Development in Rayalaseema Region of Andhra Pradesh: A Scenario, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 8 Issue 9, September 2019, ISSN: 2319-7064, ResearchGate, Pp. 1503-1509. IF. 0.28
- Damodharam, K. Abraham and G. Sudhakar (2019). Effect of industrial effluent on the morphological parameters and chlorophyll content of Arachishypogaea L.World Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, ISSN 2454-695X,, Vol. 5, Issue 5, XX-XX, Pp. 1-9. IF. 0.80
- Damodharam, B. Prashanti, I. Sreevani and B. Suresh (2019).Graphene-CuOnanocomposite for Efficient Photocatalytic Reduction of Pb(II) under Solar Light Irradiation, Applied Ecology and Environmental Sciences,Vol. 7 No. 5, ISSN: 2328-3912, Pp. 176-181.IF: 0.4
- Damodharamand B. Prashanti (2018). Facile Synthesis of Graphene Oxide-ZrO2 Nanocomposite and their Photocatalytic Degradation of Cadmium(II) Under Solar Light Irradiation, Indian Journal of Advances in Chemical Science, 2018; Vol. 6, Issue 1, ISSN NO: 2320-0898 (p); 2320-0928 (e), Pp. 1-7.(IF:0.453).
- Damodharamand B. Prashanti (2018). Fabrication of Graphene–CuONanocomposite withImproved Photocatalytic Degradation for Palladium Solution under Solar Light Irradiation,Journal of Nanoscienceand Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 5, ISSN: 2455-0191, Pp. 497–499.(IF: 1.354).
- Damodharam, RajanikanthAkurathi(2018). Biocatalysis of agro-processing waste by marine Streptomyces fungicidicus strain RPBS-A4 for cellulase production, Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology, Vol. 6(1), ISSN : 2347-212X, Pp. 38-42.
- Damodharam ,KollapudiSreenivasulu and D.SreenivasaRao(2018).MoringaOleifera Seed Extract As A Natural Coagulant for Water Purification, International Journal of Engineering Science InventionISSN: 2319 – 6734, ISSN: 2319 – 6726, Vol. 7, Issue 6, Pp. 55-56.
- Damodharamand B. Prashanti (2017). Development of GO-ZrO2 Nanocomposite: Enhanced Photocatalytic Degradation of Cr(VI) under Sunlight Irradiation,Journal of Nanoscience and Technology,Vol.3 Issue 2, ISSN: 2455-0191, Pp. 256–259.(IF: 1.354).
- Damodharam and K. RajaniKanth (2017). Partial Purification and Characterization of Detergent Compatible Lipase from Marine Streptomyces Fungicidicus Rpbsa4 for Application in Oil Based Stain Removal, International Journal of Current Advanced Research,Volume 6; Issue 6, ISSN: P: 2319 –6505, Pp. 4345-4351.
- Damodharamand A. Rajanikanth (2017). Screening of marine soils from Bay of Bengal near Chirala coast of Andhra Pradesh for isolation of lipolyticactinobacteria and characterization of the most potent isolates.International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research,Vol. 8, Issue 1, E-ISSN: 0975-8232; Pp.1000-10.(IF:1.83)
- Damodharamand A. Rajanikanth (2016). Bioconversion of disposed marine waste into lipase enzyme by Streptomyces fungicidicus RPBS-A4.International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences.Volume 5, Number 8, ISSN: 2319-7706, Pp. 616-628.
- Damodharamand Putaka Ramesh (2016). Determination of Heavy Metals in Industrial WasteWaters of Tirupati Region, Andhra Pradesh,International Journal of Science and Research,Volume 5, Issue 5, ISSN: 2319-7064, Pp. 2452-2455.
- Damodharam, Putaka Ramesh, K. Abraham, B. Suresh (2016). Analysis of Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Industrial Effluents in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Journal of Research in Environmental and Earth Science,Vol. 2, Issue 9, ISSN: 2348-2532, Pp: 01-06.
- Damodharam and K. Sreenivasulu (2016).The study of Limnological and its Physico chemical Characteristics of water of Bogolucheruvu (Tank) Andhra Pradesh, International Research Journal of Environment Sciences ISSN 2319–1414, Vol. 5, Issue 3, Pp. 1-11.
- Damodharam, K. Abraham and P. Ramesh (2015). Toxicity of Cadmium Chloride (CdCl2) in Agriculture Soils and Biochemical Contents of CicerarietinumL.,Journal of International Academic Research For Multidisciplinary, ISSN: 2320-5083, Vol. 3, Issue 11, Pp. 217-227.
- Damodharam, K. Abraham and P. Ramesh (2015). Effect of Cadmium Chloride (CdCl2) on Biochemical Contents of ArachishypogaeaL.International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Applied Sciences, ISSN: 2278-6252, Vol. 4, No. 11, Pp. 52-69.
- Damodharam,N.VaraPrasuna and R. Kishore Kumar (2015). Determination of Fluoride in Real Water, Serum and Urine Samples Using Resorcin Blue Complex by Spectrophotometry, Indian Journal of Research, Vol. 4, Issue 5, ISSN – 2250-1991, Pp. 36-39.
- Damodharam, N.VaraPrasuna and R. Kishore Kumar (2015). Selective spectrophotometric determination of fluoride in water samples using an Alizarin red S complex as a colored reagent, ISSN: 2455-6653, Journal of Applied Science, Vol. 1, Issue 8, Pp. 18-32.
- Damodharamand R. Sreedevi (2015). Phytochemical and Antibacterial Activities of Santalum album L.International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 33(1), No. 52, ISSN 0976 – 044X, Pp. 280-283.
- Damodharam, KatepoguRaju and VaradaVishnuvardhan (2015). Industrial effluents Effect on Seedling Growth of Rice and Wheat (Oryza Sativa L. andTriticumVulgareL.), International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 6 (7), ISSN: 0976-3031,Pp.4935-4938.
- Damodharamand R. Sreedevi (2015). In vitro propagation and phytochemical studies of Indian Teak (TectonagrandisL.), Archives of Applied Science Research, ISSN 0975-508X,7 (6), Pp. 22-27.
- Damodharam, M. Sreenivasulu and P. Ramesh (2015). Effect of Glyphosate on Chlorophyll and Carotenoids in Weed Species (Partheniumhysterophorus L. and Cyperusrotundus L.), International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research,ISSN 2249-9954,Issue 5 volume 4, Pp. 116-122.
- Damodharam and M. Sreenivasulu (2015). Impact of High Elevated CO2 on Growth and Total Leaf Soluble Protein Content in Arachishypozeae (L). Global Journal of Biology, Agriculture & Health Science, ISSN: 2319 – 5584, Vol.4 (3), Pp. 108-112.
- Damodharam, B. Suresh and G. Sudhakar(2015). Determination of Heavy Metals in Sugar Industry Effluent. International Journal of Modern Engineering Research.ISSN: 2249-6645, Vol. 5, Issue 4, Pp. 23-26.
- Damodharam, P. Ramesh and K. Abraham (2015). Impact of Lead Toxicity on Morphological and Biochemical Parameters of Red Sanders (Pteroccarpuussantalinus L.), Tirupati. A.P. India. International Journal of Scientific Research.ISSNo. 2277-8179, Vol. 4, Issue 1, Pp. 27-29. (IF: 1.86)
- Damodharam and KatepoguRaju (2015). Effect of Battery and Pharmaceutical Industrial Effluents on Photosynthesis Pigments in Rice (Oryza sativa L.), International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences, ISSN-2231-4490,Vol. 5, Issue-1, Pp. 134-139.
- Damodharam, K. Sreenivasulu and Kaizar Hossain (2014). A Preliminary Limnological Study on Kothacheruvu (Tank), Nellore District, India,International Journal of Biopharma Research, ISSN: 2287-6898, Vol. 3, Issue6, Pp.237-242.
- Damodharam, K. Sreenivasulu and Kaizar Hossain (2014). Physico-chemical characteristics of freshwater of Ramanna Tank (Cheruvu), Nellore district, India, Advances in Applied Science Research, ISSN: 0976-8610, Vol. 5Issue 2, Pp. 59-65.
- Damodharam, K. Sreenivasulu and Kaizar Hossain (2014). Seasonal variations in Water Quality and Major Threats to Nellore Cheruvu (Tank), Nellore District, India,International Journal of Environment, ISSN2091-2854Volume3, Issue2, Pp. 28-36.
- Damodharam, B. Suresh, and K. Abraham (2014). Effect of sugar industry effluent on changes of growth and biochemical contents of Capsicum annuum. L. Advances in Applied Science Research,ISSN: 0976-8610,5(5), Pp. 305-309.
- Damodharam, K.V. Padma Priya and A. V. V. S. Swamy (2014). Impact of Sugar Industry Effluent on Germination of Seeds of Green Gram (VignaRadiata VarietyLgg 460). International Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN No 2277 – 8179,Vol. 3, Issue 6, Pp. 10-11.(IF: 1.86)
- Damodaram, K.V. Padma Priya and A.V.V.S. Swamy (2014). The phenology of green gram, variety LGG 460, Int. Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering Research, Vol. 3, Issue 5, ISSN 2277 – 9442, Pp. 938-943.
- Damodharam, Dasari Krishna Rao and J.S. Yadav (2013). Removal of atenolol (β – blocker) from aqueous phase by sorption onto activated charcoal. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences, Vol. 2 (1), ISSN: 2277-5005, Pp. 355- 368.
- Damodharam and R. Sreedevi (2013). Exterminate consequence of NaF on seed germination and some morphological changes of major pulse crop CiceraritinumL. Cv. Anuradha (Bengal gram). Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research, ISSN : 2249-7412,3(2), Pp. 38-41.(IF: 0.435)
- Damodharam, K. Abraham, R. Sridevi and B. Suresh (2013). Effect of heavy metals (Cd, Pb, Cu) on seed germination of Arachishypogeae. L. Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research, ISSN : 2249-7412, 3(1), Pp. 10-12.(IF: 0.435)
- DamodharamS.Vipranarayana, T.N.V.K.V.Prasad and A. Rajinikanth (2013). Genomic DNA Isolation and Purification of Two Endemic Medicinal Plants (PterocarpusSantalinusLinn.F&PimpinellaTirupatiensisBal&Subr) of Seshachalam Hills, Tirumala. Journal of Biology and Life Science, ISSN 2157-6076, Vol. 4, No. 1. Pp. 115-121.(IF: 0.167)
- Damodharam, Dasari Krishna Rao, P. Suresh Babu and J.S. Yadav(2012). Adsorption of β – blocker drugs onto carbon nanopowder: Equilibrium and Kinetic studies. Journal of Environmental Geochemistry.
- Damodharam,S.Vipranarayana and T.N.V.K.V. Prasad (2012). In Vitro Seed Germination and Induction of Enhanced Shoot Multiplication in PterocarpussantalinusLinn., An Endemic Medicinal Plant of Seshalam Hills, Tirumala. International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences and Technology, ISSN 2229-6107), 9(2), Pp.118-126.(IF: 0.367)
- Damodharam , K. Abraham, K. Raju and B. Suresh (2012). Effect of HgCl2 on seed germination, chlorophyll and protein contents of ArachishypogeaeL., Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, ISSN: 0975-7384, 4(9), Pp. 4112-4114.
- Damodharam and K. Abraham (2012).“Effect of Hgcl2 on Germination and seedling growth of ArachishypogeaeL., Annals of Biological Research, ISSN 0976-1233, 3(7): Pp. 3297 – 3299.
- Damodharam and KatepoguRaju (2012). Water Quality monitoring on Tirumala and Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. Der PharmaChemica(Scholars Research Library), ISSN 0975-413X,Vol4, Issue 3, Pp. 1580.
- Damodharam,B.Sureshand Y. UdayKiran (2011). “Cadmium chloride induced alteration in growth and development of Amaranthusviridis. L and TrigonellafoenumgraecumL.”Advances in Environmental Research, ISBN 938136127-4, Pp. 157-162.
- Damodharam& P.C. Nagajyothi (2010). Impact of dyeing unit effluent on nutrient Content of index leaf of Arachis hypogeal. andSacharumofficinarum L., Thai journal of Agricultural Science, 43(1), Pp. 55-59.(IF:0.133)
- Damodharam,P.C.Nagajyothi, N.Dinakar, S.Suresh, Y.UdaykiranC.Suresh, and T.N.V.K.V.Prasad (2009). Biomass Industrial Effluent Effect on Carbohydrates, Amino acids, Nitrite and Nitrate Enzyme activities of Arachishypogaea L. AgriculturalSciences in China, 8(2), Pp. 101-105. (IF: 0.527)
- Damodharam, N. Dinakar, P.C. Nagajyothi, S.Suresh, Y.Udaykiran, and C.Suresh (2009). Cadmium induced change on proline, antioxidant enzymes, nitrate and nitrite reeducates in Arachishypogaea L. Journal of Environmental Biology,ISSN : 0254-8704, Vol.30 (2), Pp. 289-294. (IF: 0.64)
- Damodharam,P.C.Nagajyothi, N. Dinakar, Y. Udaykiran, S. Suresh, T.N.V.K. V.Prasad and C.Suresh (2008). Effect of biomass power plant effluent on Arachishypogaea L. Asian Journal of Chemistry, vol.20, No. 7, Pp. 5489-5496.(IF: 0.27)
- Damodharam P. C. Nagajyothi, N.Dinakar, T.N.V.K.V.Prasad and C.Suresh (2008). Heavy metal toxicity: Industrial Effluent Effect on Groundnut (Arachis hypogeum L.) Seedlings, Journal of Applied Science Research, 4(1), Pp. 1-12.
- Damodharam,N.Dinakar, P.C.Nagajyothi, S.Suresh, and Y.Udaykiran(2008). Phytotoxicity of cadmium on protein, proline and antioxidant enzyme activities in growingseedlings of Arachishypogaea L., Journal of Environmental Science, vol.20, No.2. Pp. 199-206. (IF: 1.773)
- Damodharam, Suresh, NirugattiDinakar, TNVKV Prasad, P.C. Nagajyothi, and A. Nagaraju (2007). Effects of barite mine and ground water quality in Andhra Pradesh, India. Mine water and Environment. Vol. 26, Pp. 119-123.(IF: 0.982)
- Damodharam, S.Suresh and N.Dinakar (2006). Economics in water quality. Pollution Research,,56(2), Pp. 14-17.
- Damodharam, P. C.Nagajyothi, N.Dinakar and S. Suresh (2006). Metal Concentration in water and soil samples near a dyeing industrial unit, Nagari, AP, India. The Bioscan. 1(1- 4), Pp.55-58.
- Damodharam and G.P. Maddaiah (2005). Effect on cadmium toxicity on UcacellucaLacticaannulepes. Journal of Comparative Physiology.
- Damodharam and S. Suresh (2005). Seasonal assessment of water quality in Tirupati, A.P, India, Pollution Research, 24 (1), Pp. 269-272.
- Damodharam and S. Suresh (2005). Effect of glyphosate on Celosia agentia L. and Ageratum conyzoides L. weed species. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology.
- Damodharam and K.R. Rao (1995). Influence of glyphosate on nucleic acid content in Partheniumhysterophorous L. Research Journal of Plant Environment, Pp. 71-74.
- Damodharam and K.R. Rao (1995). Effect of glyphosate on nitrogen fractions in two weed species (Partheniumhysterophorous L and Vernoniacineral L.). Indian Journal of Plant Physiology XXXVIII, 2, Pp. 264-265.
- Damodharam and K.R. Rao (1994). Effect of glyphosate on chlorophyll content in weeds (Partheniumhysterophorous L and Vernoniacineral L.) Research Journal of Plant Environment. Vol.10, Pp. 75-78.
- Pollution Control
- Industrial Pollution
- Treatment Toxicology
PRESENTED PAPERS/ ATTENDED IN CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS/ SYMPOSIA: 45
A conference organized national webinar on Covid-19 and Education in Emergencies. Sponsoring agencies Child Centric Diaster Risk Reducation (CCDRR) Center National Institute of Diaster Management Ministry of Home Affair, Govt of India & Department of Environement Science SV University Tirupati on 7-8-2020.
- Presented a paper “Climate Change and Environmental Impacts on Agriculture in India” in ICSSR two day International seminar on International terrorism and women trafficking challenges and policy options held on 31st January, 2019and1st February, 2019 organized by department of Political Science Govt. College for men, Kurnool Dist. A.P.
- Presented a paper “Fabrication of Graphene-Cuonanocomposite with improved photocatalytic degradation for palladium solution under solar light irradiation” in Andhra Pradesh Science Congress-2018 in association with Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa during, 9th -11th November 2018 held at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
- Presented a paper “Effect of Industrial Effluents on the Morphological parameters and Biochemical parameters of ofArachishypogeae. L”in the National Consultation on “Science and Technology for Development of Indigenous India” during 25th – 26thMarch, 2016 organized by Indian Science Congress Association Tirupati Chapter and Vemu Institute of Technology, Tirupati.
- Presented a paper in the UGC-SAP (DRS-II) National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences” during 28th -29th March, 2016 held in Department of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Modernization of Irrigation Technology for Sustainable Agricultural Development” during 23-24, March, 2015 held in Department of Geography, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in UGC Sponsored National Workshop on “Mushroom Cultivation” during 12th -13th November, 2015 held in Department of Botany, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Impact of Climate Change on Food, Water and Environmental Security” during 31st July, 2014 to 1st August 2014, organized by Department of Zoology at K. Govt. College for Women, Nellore.
- Participated in National Conference on “Role of Chemistry in Energy Development andEnvironmental Protection (RCEE-2014)” held on March 3rd-4th, 2014, organized by Department of Chemistry at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Presented a paper entitled “Physico-Chemical Characteristics water samples of Tirupati, ChittoorDist, Tirupati” in UGC-SAP-DRS-1 National Seminar on “Water Resource Management” during January 22nd – 23rd, 2014held in Department of Geography, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended International Symposium on “Environmental Pollution, Nutrition & Genetics and A Special Symposium on Cancer Biology & Therapeutics during 27th – 29th, December, 2013 jointly organized by Department of Chemistry, VSU, SPSR Nellore District, A. P. & UNT Health Science Center Fortworth, Texas, USA held at VikramaSimhapuri University, SPSR Nellore District.
- Participated in International Conference on “Green India: Strategic knowledge for combating climate change: Prospects & challenges (GISKCCC – 2013) duringDecember 5th – 7th, 2013 organized by School of Life Sciences, Department of Ecology and Environmental Sciences, Pondicherry University, Tamil Nadu.
- Presented a paper entitled “Effect of sugar industry effluent on changes of growth and biochemical contents of L” in First International and Third National Conference on “Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering” during 28th – 29th June, 2013 held at Karnatak University, Dharwad, India.
- Attended National Seminar on “Health and Diseases: Exploring Genomics and Cultural Globalization in 21st Century” during 26th -27th June, 2013 held in Department of Anthropology at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Presented a paper entitled “Effect of Sugar Mill Effluent on Seed Germination of Peanut (Arachishypogaea.L) and Green gram (Vignaradiata)” in “International Conference on “Environmental Impact on Human and Therapeutic Challenges” (ICEHT-2012)” during December 20-22, 2012 held in Department of Virology, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in “44th National Conference of Nutrition Society of India” held on 16th – 17thNovember, 2012, at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended National Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Aquaculture: Challenges and Opportunities” (ETACO – 2012) during August 30th – 31st, 2012held in Department of Fishery Science and Aquaculture, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended International Symposium on “Environmental Impacts, Health Implications and Therapeutic Approaches” (ISEHT-2012) duringJuly 15th -17th, 2012held at VikramaSimhapuri University, Nellore-524003, A.P.
- Participated in National Workshop on “Water Resource Management for Sustainable Agriculture” during March 28th -29th, 2012held at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended National Seminar on “Energy Resource, Environmental Impact and Industrial waste management” held on February 27th -28th 2012, at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended National Work Shop on “Applications of Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems” held on February 2nd – 4th, 2012 at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended National Seminar on “Recent research Trends in chemical Sciences” (RRTCS-2011) held on 23rd December, 2011 at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in An International Conference “Applied Theory on Molecular Systems” ATOMS 2011 held on 2nd – 5th November, 2011 at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology,
- Participated in National workshop on “Pollution Control in Fruit and Vegetable Processing Industries” held on 28th, September, 2011.
- Presented paper entitled “Cadmium chloride induced alteration in growth and development of Amaranthusviridis. L and Trigonellafoenumgraecum. L.” in National Conference on Advances in “Environmental Research: An Interdisciplinary Approach AERIA-11” during March 11th – 12th 2011 held at Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.
- Participated in IInd International Seminar on “Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products” (DST-FIST) during 27th – 29th, December, 2010 held at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Vedic Science in Relevance to Modern Science” on September 18th, 2010 held at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Attended National Seminar on “Global Warming” held on 2nd February, 2010 at SVPCET, Puttur.
- Attended Workshop at Sri Ramachandra University on “Stem Cells, Regenerative Medicine in Orthopedic Applications” held on 23rd January, 2010 at Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai-600 116.
- Presented a paper entitled “Biomonitoring of Trace Metals in Water, Soil, Vegetable Crop plant samples in and around Industrial area, Nelavoy, Chittoor District, A. P” in International Symposium on Emerging Trends in Biomedical and Nanobiotechnology: Relevance to Human Health held at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, during 19th – 21th December, 2009.
- Presented a paper entitled “Effect of Sugar Industry Effluent on Environmental (water, soil and plants) samples of Nelavoy, Chittoor District, and A.P”in“2nd AP Science Congress” held at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati during 14th – 16th November, 2009.
- Participated in National Workshop on “Exploratory and Programme Development” held at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati during 29th – 30th October 2009.
- Participated in International Symposium on “Environmental Pollution Ecology and Human Health” held at Department of Zoology, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati during 25th – 27th July 2009.
- Attended two day Workshop on “Environmental Issues in Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries” at JNTU, Hyderabad held on 1st – 2nd September, 2008.
- Participated and National Seminar on Plant Resources on Western Ghats at the IISC Campus Bangalore on 7th – 8th December 2006.
- Participated in National Conference on “Environmental Effects on Civil Engineering Structures” on 14th-15th July, 2006, Department of Civil engineering, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Presented a paper on “Role of EIA for sustainable development” in National Conference Brain storming session on Disaster Management on 27th -28th Feb, 2006, Sri Venkateswara University,
- Participated in National Workshop in Bioinformatics on 16th -17th December, 2005, Department of Zoology, Sri Venkateswara University,
- Participated and paper presented National Seminar on “Drought Deterioration of Irrigation of Rayalaseema” on 27th -28th October 2005, PVKN Govt. Degree College, Chittoor.
- Presented a paper on “Effect of Cadmium on seed germination and pigment, protein changes in Arachishypogaea” in National Seminar on “Role of Chemistry in the Emerging areas of Applied Sciences” on 15-17th March, 2004, Dept of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in National Seminar on Inter-linkages of bribery market with crime, politics and ecological development on 13-14th 2003, Dept of Economics, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated and presented a paper on “Effects of heavy metals Pb and Cu on selected crop plants” in the National Conference on Trends in Biological Chemistry on 26th -28th 2003, Dept of Biochemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Presented a paper in urban problems in India act now to eradicate on 10th -11th November 2003, Dept. of Sociology, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in the 2nd National Seminar on “Environmental awareness & management for sustainable rural development (NSERD-II)” on 26th – 28th August 2002, Dept of Environmental sciences, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
- Participated in proceedings of the academy of environmental biology on 1999, the academy of environmental Biology.
- Participated National Symposium on Emerging Trends in Plant Sciences on 15th -17th March 1999,Dept of Botany, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
AWARDS AND HONORS IN THE RESEARCH ACADEMIC ACTIVITY :
SLET qualified in Botany : (APCSC, Accredited by U.G.C) – July, 1997
Academic Awards : Career Research award from UGC-New Delhi, 2012-13
Teacher of Excellence Award- 2009
Doctor of Science (DSC) Award from Colombo, Sri Lanka- 1997
Best Poster Awards :
Presented a Paper entitled “Genomic DNA Isolation and Purification of two Endemic Medicinal Plants(PterocarpusSantalinus Linn. F and PimpinellaTirupatiensis(Bal&Subr) of Seshachalam Hills, Tirumala” in First International and Third National Conference on “Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering” Karnataka University, Dharwad, India on 28- 29 June, 2013.
SPECIAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES ATTENDED
- Participated in UGC sponsored second refresher course in water management and water harvesting from 13-11-2006 to 06-12-2006, Kuvempu University, Shimoga (Dt.), Karnataka.
- Participated in UGC- ASC refresher course in the Biotechnology from 4-10-2006 to 24-10-2006, University of Hyderabad,
- Attended Orientation Programme in UGC-ASC from 23-04-2001 to 18-05-2001, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES ATTENDED
- Participated in One Day Curriculum Development Programme for building “Rural Resilience” on 07-12-2019 organized by NSS Bureau, Sri PadmavathiMahilaVisvadidyalayam in collaboration with Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Hyderabad at SPMVV, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- Participated in Five Day Faculty Development Programme on “Rural Immersion and Community Engagement” from 16-11-20190to 20-11-2019 organized by NSS Bureau, Sri PadmavathiMahilaVisvadidyalayamin collaboration with Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Hyderabad at SPMVV, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Attended member in the District Level Constituted Judgment Committee to Judge in Exhibits at Himaja Junior college, Puttur on 26-11-2010.
CHAIRED SESSIONS IN SEMINARS/CONFERENCES:
- Chaired a session in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on“India A Hot Spot of Environmental Challenges and Need of the Multidisciplinary Approach to Solve the Environmental Issues”held in Department of Zoology, V.K.N. Govt. College, Chittoor during 15th -16th December 2015.
- Chaired a session in “International Symposium on New Perspectives in Modern Biotechnology” held on March 23-25, 2015, Pondicherry, India.
- Chaired a session in National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Chemistry Research-2014 (NSRTCR-2014)” held on July 30th, 2014 at Degree College, Kodur, Kadapa (Dist), Andhra Pradesh.
- Chaired a session in International Conference on “Role of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology in Food and Industrial Security” and XII Convention of Indian Society of Agriculture Biochemists, held on December 11-14, 2013 at V. University, Tirupati
- Chaired in a scientific session on the First International and Third National Conference onBiotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering” held at Hotel Udayee International, Tirupati, A.P., during June 28-29, 2013, Karnatak University,