Dr. T.Madhu is working as Associate Professor, Department of Geology, Sri Venkateswara University College of Sciences, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. His areas of research interest are “Urban Hydrogeology of Nandyal and adjacent areas with special reference to the Srisailam Right Branch Canal (S.R.B.C) command area, Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh, India.” To his credit he published 22 (18 National+6 international) articles in reputed National and International Journals, as well participated in 40 national Seminars/Conferences. 1 Ph.D and 1 MPhill candidates were awarded under his guidance and at present 10 scholars are working for Ph.D. He served Coordinator, UGC coaching programme for “Entry in services” for SC/ST/Minority students. Deputy Warden for S.V.U. College of Science Men’s Hostel. Presently holding the position of Head, Department in Geology. Engaged in rural development to enhance groundwater prospects.
(First Author,Co-Author, Title of the Paper, Journal Name, ISBN/ISSN No: Year)
- 2014-An experimental study of recycled concrete with polyporpylenefiber., D. Naresh Kumar. T. VenkateswaraRao. Madhu, P.L.N. Saroja, D. S. V. Prasad. International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) ISSN: 2349-2163 Volume 1 Issue 7 (August 2014) http://ijirae.com © 2014, IJIRAE- All Rights Reserved Page-67.
Impact Factor 3.916
- 2015- Groundwater quality assessment in and around M/s. Larsen & Toubro Ltd. Cement plant mining area in Tummalapenta Village, KolimigundlaMandal, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India. Madhu, T and AyyaRaju. M Int journal of Information in Recent Research, 1:24-27.
- 2015- Wasteland Management and Quality of Ground Water in Swarnamukhi River Basin, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh-A Case Study MadhuTeliki, Naresh Kumar D and AyyaRaju M, Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS, 6(3):52-64.
Journal Impact Factor 1.02* ISSN 2469-4134
- 2015- Morphometric Properties of Allagadda Area, Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh, India. Using Cartosat-1 DEM with GIS. Madhu,T. AyyaRaju. M and Naresh Kumar, D. Inorginal International journal of Sciences (IIJS), 2 (6):11-15.
Peer Reviewed, ICV 69.61, ISSN- 2349-7041
- 2015- Types and distribution of waste lands in Swarnamukhi River Basin, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh. Madhu T, Journal of Remote Sensing GIS and Technology. 1(3):1-14.
Journal Impact Factor 1.02* ISSN 2469-4134
- 2016- Mapping And Analysis Of Wasteland In Machilipatnam Mandal, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India By Using Geographical Information System“.MadhuTeliki, and Naresh Kumar D. International Journal of Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS.Page no 1435-1448
ISSN 2320-0243 Impact Factor 1.97
- 2016 -Distribution of Waste lands and their Development in Brahmamgari mattam mandal, KadapaDist, A.P. Madhu,T & Thimmaiah. K, International Journal of Earth sciences , Remote Sensing and Technology. Page no 128-148.
ISSN:09745904 Impact Factor 0.042
- 2017 – Significant Changes on Land use/ Land Cover by using Remote Sensing and GIS Analysis – Review . D. NareshKumar1 ,Nune Sandeep2 , Jyothi3 , T.Madhu4 Assistant professor . Department of Civil Enginnering2,3 , Department of Geology4 , St.Martin’s Engineering College, Dhulapally , Secunderabad , India 1,2,3 S.V. University, Tirupati, India4 Impact factor – 3.868:ISSN:2321-3361
- 2017- Occurrence of Volcanic Ash in Sagileru River Valley, Cuddapah District, Southern India .Vijayakumari oddepogu1, MadhuTeliki2 ,Brahmaiah Thallapalli3 Department of Geology, Sri Venkataswara University, Thirupati-51750, India. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (online): 2319-7064 Index Copernicus Value(2015):78.96 | Impact factor (2015): 6,391
- 2017-Spatial-Temporal Analysis of LU/LC classification in NirmalMandal, Adilabad District, Telangana state, India, by using Remote Sensing and GIS. Madhu1, D.Naresh Kumar1, D.Niteesh Reddy2, P.V.E. Ravi Teja2, L.Narayana2, V.Vishal2, B.Subash2, A.Maniratnam2, Y.Vasavi2, V.Shakeena2 Scientific Research
Publishing, International journal of Geosciences, 2017 (1315-1331)
DOI: 10.4236/ijg.2017.811076, ISSN 2156-8367
Google based impact Factor 0.78
11) 2017- Hydrogeomorphology and Watershed management studies of Kosigi Mandal, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India using Remote Sensing and GIS. International Journal of Engineering Research in Computer Science and Engineering (IJERCSE) Vol 4, Issue 8, August 2017 IJERCSE 202 N. Lakshmi Narayana,1 T. Madhu2. District Water Management Agency-Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India. and Department of Geology, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
DOI: 01.1617( IJERCSE), ISSN 2394-2320
Google based impact Factor 4.890
12) . D. Naresh Kumar, and T. Madhu, The Repercussion of Leachate from Industries on Water Quality in Jeedimetla Village and Its Surroundings, Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Telangana. I-manager’s Journal on Chemical Sciences, Vol. 1, No.1, December-2019. ISSN NO. 2347-8063, Impact factor (2019): 1.432
13) 2020- T. Madhu, D. Naresh Kumar, and M. Rajasekhar Assessing the Feasibility of Integrating Sludge into Clay Brick for Brick Manufacturing” NICMAR-Journal of Construction Management. Publish December, 2020 issue (UGC Care Journal)
ISSN : 0970-3675,
14) 2020- T. Madhu, D. Naresh Kumar, G. Rajeev Kumar, E. Chaitanya Reddy, K. Venkatesh. An Experimental Study of Domestic, Industrial Sludge Integrates into Clay Brick for Using in Building Brick Fabrication. Journal of Ceramic and Concrete Technology, Vol. 5, Issue. 2, pp. 1-23, 2020. ISSN: 2457-0826 (Online).
15) 2020-D. Naresh Kumar and T. Madhu “Subcategories Multiple uses of land recognized by land use and land cover classification system using LISS-III and NRSC enumerate data: Case Study at Medchal Mandal, Hyderabad, India” to publish December, 2020 issue of AJAE (Asian Journal of Atmospheric Environment). Scopus journal
16) 2020- D. Naresh Kumar, T. Madhu and S. Ramanaiah. Assessment of waterquality in Banaganapalli, Kurnool district of Andhara Prasesh, India. Indian Ground Water, Vol. XIV, January, 2020. ISSN NO. 2347-8063, Impact factor (2019): 1.432
17) 2020-D. Naresh Kumar, T. Madhu Integrated socioeconomic and geospatial attributes to distinguish infrastructure quandaries in Medchal Mandal, India. 2020, vol.12, Issue. 7, pp. 73-81. https://doi.org/10.37896/JXAT12.08/2609, Scopus journal
Hydrogeology and Environmental Geology
- Participated in National seminar on “Advance in Hydro-sciences” organized by Department of Geology, S.V. University, during 10th to 11th March 2008.
- Participated in National seminar & workshop on “Planet earth its natural resources for sustainable development” organized by Department of Geology, Osmania University, during 26th to 27th March 2008.
- Participated in National seminar on “Earth a bounty planet” organized by Department of Geology, S.V. University, from 13th to 14th March 2009.
- Attended a National seminar on “ Geo dynamics & mineral resources of Proterozoic basins of India” organized by Department of Geology, Y.V. University, cuddapah from 4th to 6th March 2010.
- Attended a National workshop on “Geo-statistics and soft computing techniques for spatial data management” held at Department of statistics, S.V.University, from 22nd 24th November 2010.
- Attended a National seminar on “Strategies for sustainable environment” organized by Department of Geology, S.V. University, during 29th to 30th March 2011.
- Participated in National seminar on “Environment public participation” organized by Department of Geology, S.V. University, during 29th to 30th August 2011.
- Participated in National workshop on “Applications of remote sensing and GIS” held at Department of Geography, S.V. University, during 2nd 4th February 2012.
- Participated in National workshop on “Water resource management for sustainable agriculture” held at Department of Geography, S.V. University, from 28th to 29th March 2012.
- Attended National space science symposium on held at Department of Physics, S.V. University, during 14nd 17th February 2012.
- Participated in Marine training programme on “Navigation, LSA, FFA, Communication & running machineries on board sagar Manjusha” for core sampling, grab sampling, Bathometry survey, water sampling from Chennai to puduchery. During 15th to 18th March 2013.
- Attended a National training course on “Aquifer management-A micro level approach ” held at Central Ground water Board, Southern Region, Chittoor, A.P from March 4th to 5th 2014,.
- Attended a National seminar on “Emerging technologies in Information Management” organized by S.V. Agricultural College,Tirupati, Chittoor, A.P on January 4th
- Participated and paper presented in the 102nd Indian Science Congress (ISC-2015) held at University of Mumbai , during 03-07 January, 2015
- Participated and paper presented in National seminar on “Sciences communication Science and and Technology for Developing Indigenous my paper title is Radial Basis Function Neural Network for Groundwater Level Forecasting in Raichur District, Karnataka, DDE,S.V. University,28thOctober 2015.
- National Seminar on Water, Environment and Society, held at Centre for Water Resources, JNTU, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. During 30th-31th July 2015. Paper presented, Title of the paper is Morphometric properties of Allagadda, area Kurnool District,Andhra Pradesh, India. Using Catrosat-I DEM with GIS.
- Participated in National seminar on “Academic library services in E-environment (NSALS-2015)” organized by central library, S.V. A. Government Degree College, Sri Kalahasti, held on 26th March 2015.
- Participated in National Seminar on Conjunctive use of surface water and ground water in major and medium irrigation projects . 11&12 Feb-2016. Govt of Andhrapradesh water resource department and Department of civil engineering, VR siddartha Engineering college , Vijayawada , AP.
- Participated in National seminar on Neo Multi Disciplinary Studies on the Cuddapah basin, Andhra Pradesh& Telangana India. NMDSCB-26 to 28 Nov, 2016 Y.S.R Layola degree college pulivendula, YSR kadapa district, A.P.
- Participated and paper presented in the 104nd Indian Science Congress (ISC-2017) held at SrivenkateswaraUniversity Tirupati , during 03-07 January, 2017.
- National Consultation on Science and Technology for National Development,ISCA conference – Siddartha Engineering College ,Puttur 21&22 March,2017.
1 M.Phil Award
1 Ph.D Award
6 Members under working
Administrative Positions Held:
- Coordinator, UGC coaching programme for “Entry in services” for SC/ST/Minority students, S.V. University, Tiruapti, from January 2008 to March 2010.
- Coordinator, UGC coaching programme for “Entry in services” for SC/ST/Minority students, S.V. University, Tiruapti, from March 2016 to till date.
- Orientation course” held at UGC-.Academic Staff College, J.N. University, New delhi during 25th August to 19th Sept 2008.
- Participated refresher course on “Environmental studies” held at UGC-academic staff college, S.V. University, during 23rd May to 11th June 2011.
- Participated refresher course on “Updates on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)” organized by Institute of seismological Research, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. from 23rd to 25th May 2012.
- Coordinator for the short term course on “Remote sensing and GIS applications in earth science“by Department of Geology & Computer science, S.V. University, during 23rd to 26th March 2013.
- Participated in Entrepreneurship development programme on 10th to 24th March 2014, organized by DST PURSE centre, S.V.University, Tirupati, A.P.
- Attended a National training course on “Assessment of Reservoir sedimentation using remote sensing Techniques ” held at Deltaic Regional centre, National Institute of Hydrology, Kakinada, Roorkee from 12th to 14th February 2014.
- Participated Refresher course in the subject of “Women studies” organized by UGC-ASC SV University, Tirupati, during10th to 29th Aug
Membership in Professional bodies:
- Life member in Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA), Calcutta
- Life member in Indian Academy of Geo-sciences, Hyderabad.