Dr.Y.SUJATHA working as Assistant Professor In the department of Geography, Sri Venkateswara University college of Sciences, Sri Venkateswara University.She baged 12 years of teaching and 6 years of research experience. Her specializations are Agricultural Geography and Water Resource Development with GIS. Her PhD thesis Was on “Development of mango Farming In Chittoor Distric of Andhra Pradesh” : A geographical Perspective. She had participated in (offline & Online) several conference and Workshops, training programmes and presented papers and research papers in reputed national and international journals including training and FDP Programmers. She is currently BOS Chairperson (combined UG& PG) and co-ordinater in the Department of geography, Sri Venkateswara University.She is guiding for 3 research scholars. She keeps updating her self with the latest knowledge in her discipline and interact with students, she has a very positive attitude and patience, hardworking. Dr.Y.SUJATHA National Seminars organized: ON “Modernization of irrigation technology for sustainable agricultural development “on Mar 23-24, 2015 and life membership in UGIT,IGS,ISCA Academic Bodies.
- A Study on Spatial pattern of Land use in Kurnool district of A.P using GIS,
Advanced Journal of Geographical world –ISSN No. 0976-7010, Vol-2, Issue -1,
- Land use Changes in Mango Cultivation and Development of Mango market
in Chittoor District, A.P. ISBN No. 978-93-5156-394-5, Printed and published
Dec. 2013. (A publication from Dept. of Geography, SKU).
- Population resources in southern Andhra Pradesh – A Geogeraphical analysis
ISBN No. 978-93-84193-36-2 Printed and published Dec. 2015 . ( A publication from Jayalakshmi Publications 140, VPM Towers, TPK main road Vasanta Nagar, Madurai.)
- Process of Urbanization in Rayalaseema Region of Andhra Pradesh – A Study
Journal of International academic Research for Multidisciplinary – Impact
Factor 1.393, Vol-I, Issue October -2013, ISSN No. 2320-5083, 2013.
- Emerging Trends of Urbanization in A.P: A spatial Temporal perspectives,
Research Arena – A Multi –Disciplinary International Referred Research Journal
ISSN -2320-6263, Vol-I, Issues -7, Oct. 2013. (online Journals)
- Demographic structure in Kurnool District of A.P: A Geographical Aspect a
Multi –disciplinary International Referred Research Journal ISSN No. 2320-
6363, Vol-I, Issue -9, Pp. 64-68, Aug. 2014.
- GENDER COMPOSITION OF THE POPULATION IN INDIA AND ITS
DETERMINANTS: International Journal Union geographic information
technologists (UGIT), ISSN No. 2347-4246, Vol -4, Number 2, December 2015.
5.Population Growth and its impact on Environment: An international journal of
Education &Humanities. ISSN NO.2277-2405, Pp263-266,May-june 2018.
- Forest Rights Act,2006:Role and Functions of Institutional Mechanism: An
International journal of Education &Humanities. ISSN NO.2277-2405,Pp135-141,-
- PARISHODH JOURNAL: Trends and patterns in sex Ratio of India ISSN NO
- PARISHODH JOURNAL: “Patterns of Communicating: A case study of
Tirupati Pilgrim City”. ISSN NO 2347-6648, 30-03-2020.
- International journal of psychological research a peer reviwed journal RISE IN SEX RATIO AT BIRTH : indias missing women still a global concern issn no 2320-6381 global impact factor 0.541. dec-2020.
- Morphometric analysis of Tungabhadra river basin of kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh using Geographical information system issn no 2320-2882. May 2021-05-03
- Mango Farming in Chittoor District A.P: a Geographical Perspective. ISBN 978-613-9-90881-3 Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publication. 05 October 2018.
- Seminars Attended:
National – 2009-till date
- National workshop on Geo- Statistics & Soft Computing techniques for spatial data Management 22-24 Nov. 2010, Dept. of Statistics, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- National workshop on Applications of Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems, Feb. 02-04-2012, Dept. of Geography, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- National workshop on Water Resource Management for Sustainable Agriculture –March 28-29, 2012, Dept. of Geography, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- National Seminar on “Towards Sustainable Agriculture” 15-16 Sep. 2012, Dept. of Geography, S.K. University, Ananthapur.
- National Seminar on Planning Strategies for regional planning Development, 21-22 Sep. 2012, Dept. of Geography, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- National Seminar on “Land and water for all and forever spatial challenges and Geospatial Technologies” and Presented a paper Entitle: Land use changes in mango cultivation Development of mango market in Chittoor district, 23-25 Feb. 2013, of Geography, S.K. University, Ananthapur.
- National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Human Resource Development In India” 14& 15 Dec. 2013. Entitle: HRD in manufacturing Industry: a case study of Chittoor district. Dept. of Economics, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- National Seminar on Water Resource Management Jan. 22-23 -2014, Dept. of Geography, S.V. University, Tirupati. Entitle: Water Resource for Development of Mango Cultivation in Chittoor District.
- National Seminar on “Career guidance and Employability skills for the youth” held on 7-8 March-2014. Entitle: Career Guidance in college students In Kurnool district: A study Dept. of Adult and Continuing Education, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- Data Dissemination on workshop on primary census Abstract – census of India -2011 held at 21-03-2014, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- National Seminar on “The Status of civil services” 28-29 Mar. 2014, Dept. of Political Sciences and Public Administration, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- National Seminar on “Infrastructure Development and Management: Problems and prospects – 5-7, Aug. 2014, Dept. of Geography, Queen Mary’s Research College, Chennai.
- Third International Conference on “Geospatial Technologies” Feb- 13-14, 2015, Dept. of Geography, Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- National Seminar on “Impact of Mining on cropping pattern and Environment” held on 6-7, Mar. 2015. Govt. Degree College, Rajampeta, Y.S.R. district, A.P, Dept. of Environmental Studies.
- Seminar on “Science and Technology for Developing Indigenous India” 28 oct-2015, D.D.E, S.V. University, Tirupati. Organized by Indian Science Congress Association Tirupati chapter.
- National webinar Emerging new world order organised by school of social sciences, mahatma Gandhi central university,molihali,Bhiar27-06-2020.
- Webinar on Application of Geoinformatics, organised by Karnataka science and technology 14-16,july,2020
- National webinar : “migration and its impacts on women:sociological andsocial work perspectives” organised by Department of sociology, IQAC,SBRR Maharajan first grade college& pooja bhagavat memorial Education center mysore,karnataka25-08 -2020.
- National level webinar on Environmenet now and then “organised by Department of GEOGRAPHY, NEW Arts and commerce college ,tikota6-11-2020
- National webinar on virtual learning : students all round organised
By department of education sri padmavathi mahila viswavidhyalayam7th ,8th nov202
NEP-2020:Aparadigam shit in intent and content-a look into higher education
“organised by center of education technology 21st nov 2020.
- National service scheme cell apj abdul kalam technological university online quiz on life of Gandhi, organised by nss units of TKM College of engineering.
- Webinar and panal discussion on NEP 2020: A Paradigm Shift in Intent and Content – A Look into Higher Education organised by centre for Education Technology.
- National webinar on Yoga & Meditation organised by Sri Padmavathi Womens Polytechnic, Tirupati.
- National Level Webinar on “THE ROLE OF A CITIZEN IN NATIONAL SECURITY” jointly conducted by IQAC & NCC , Government Arts College (Autonomous),Salem
- National Level Webinar on the topic “ Environment Now and Then” Organized by Dept. of Geography, college of Arts & Commerce, Tikota held on 6th November-2020.
- National Level Webinar on COVID-19 EFFECT ON ENVIRONMENT organized by Department of Geography, College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Patoda
- National Webinar on “ COVID-19 Protection of Human Rights with Special Reference to Women’s Health & Employment” organized by the Department of Social Work, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati on 30th December, 2020.
- National Webinar on “Biodiversity Conservation” organized by Dept. of Botany, and Internal Quality Assurance System, Govt. College Khilchipur, Rajgarh, M.P.
- National Webinar on WORLD POPULATION DAY-2021 organized by Department of population studies Sri Venkateswara University.
- National Webinar on CLIMATE CHANGE AND ITS IMPACT ON GLOBALIZATION organized by Department of Geography Anjuman ARTS, SCIENCE, COMMERCE & P.G STUDIES DHARWAD, KARNATAKA.
National Seminars organized: “Modernization of irrigation technology for sustainable agricultural development “on Mar 23-24, 2015.
International – 2009-till date
- International Conference on climate change: Present concerns, June. 23-24, 2013. Entitle: Climate change and Influence on Commercial Crops: A case study of Chittoor district, A.P. Dept. of Geography, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- 35th Indian Geography Congress, Chennai 12-14, Dec. 2013. Entitle: Geographical environment and Mango faming A case study of Chittoor district, A.P.
- International Conference on Remote sensing and GIS applications on coastal management Feb.16-17, 2016. Entitled: Pattern of Urbanization by size classes in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Fifth International Conference on Geospatial Technologies for Urban, Forest & Climate Change – Pathway to Sustainable Development, Nov. 25th &26th, 2016. Entitled: Open Defecation Problem in Rural Andhra Pradesh: A Solution through Swatch Bharat Mission (Gramin) with Cost –effective Toilets.
- International Webinar on “ THE ESSENTIAL LEAP” organized by Department of Education , SPMVV, Tirupati on 28.10.2020.
- International Conference on GEOSPATIAL TECHNOLOGY FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT by Mysore University.
- International Webinar on Tourism A Boon for Future Organized by Department of Geography . Queen Mary’s College, Chennai.
List of Training Programmes:
- International traing programme on “crisis and Disaster management organised by national institute disaster management ,minisatry of home affairs , govt o findia.9th -11th july 2020.
- One weak Yoga Training for Wellness organized by Physical Education, Azad Mahavidyalaya, Auss Dist. Latur.
RC & OP Training Programmes:
- UGC- Sponsored Orientation Programme from 27-5-2013 to 22-6-2013 Organised by Academic Staff College Sri Venkateswar University.
- UGC- Sponsored Orientation Programme from 04-03-2013 to 23-3-2013 Organised by Academic Staff College Sri Venkateswar University.
- UGC- Sponsored Refreshment course from 28-01-2019 to 16-02—2019 organised by Southeast Asian & Pacific Studies
1.10days FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM organized by SCROLLWELL with effect from 06-08-2021
- 3 days FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM organized by YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY with effect from 29-06-2020
3 One weak Faculty Development Programme on Internet of Things (IoT) UNDER teqip,1.2 During 28th February to 5th march 2017. Organized by S.V University College of Engineering, Tirupati.