1. The Impact of Bhagavadgita on Mahatma Gandhi, Sapthagiri, TTD, Tirupati.
2. World Peace and Nuclear Threat –A Gandhian Solution, excellence in Education – a peer reviewed journal, an International journal, APH publishing corporation, ISSN No. 2320-7019, Vol. III, November-1,2014, Page no. 29. New Delhi.
3. Gandhiji’s views on Vaishnavism, contemporary Philosophy, Satyam Publishing house, ISBN: 978-93-81632-63-5, Vol- III, 2015, Page no.99, New Delhi.
4. The concept of Sarvodaya – Gandhian Perceptive, excellence in Education – a peer reviewed journal, an International journal, APH publishing corporation, ISSN No. 2278-232X, Vol. IV, November-1, 2015, Page no. 56. New Delhi.
5. Metaphysical aspects of sankhya, International journal of Psychosocial research- a peer reviewed journal, Ushasree Internal Publications, ISSN -2320-6381, Global impact Factor-0.541Vol. IV, No.2, December-2015, Tirupati.
6. Sarva Dharma Samabhava- A Gandhian Perceptive, select proceedings of Indian Philosophical Congress, 88th session, The Associated Publishers, ISBN- 978-81-8429-120-9, 2016, Page no. 418. Ambala Cantt. (Haryana).
7. Concept of Man and Peace – A philosophical perceptive, EDU – World a peer reviewed journal, an International journal of education & Management, APH publishing corporation, ISSN No. 2319-7129, Vol. XV, March-April, 2018, Page no. 158. New Delhi.
8. Nyaya Theory of perception: EduCare– A Multidisciplinary peer reviewed/Refereed journal, an International journal of Edu Care, APH publishing corporation, ISSN No. 2319-5282, Vol. IX, Jan, Dec. 2020, Page no. 158. New Delhi.
9. Nyaya Theory of Knowledge, International journal of Psychosocial research- a peer reviewed journal, Ushasree Internal Publications, ISSN -2320-6381, Global impact Factor-0.541 Advanced Science Index”1.3” Vol. X(2), No.2, July-2021, Tirupati
Unity of all Religions: The Gandhian way, ISBN No. 81-8324-892-6, Mittal Publications, New Delhi, 2018.
Gandhian Studies, Indian Philosophy
1. National seminar on Mahatma Gandhi views on Vaishnavism, The Indian Philosophical Congress, Uttarakhand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya Haridwar, Uttarakhand 30-09-2013 to 02-10-2013.
2. National seminar on Structural Growth of Rayalaseema in Global Development, funded by ICSSR, New Delhi, S.V.University, Tirupati March 27 to 28, 2013.
3. Dravidian Lexicography, UGC National Seminar, Feb 26-27, 2014, Dravidian University. Kuppam.
4. National seminar on Water Resource Management, UGC-SAP-DRS-1, Jan, 22-23, 2014, Organised by Dept of Geology, S.V.University, Tirupati.
5. 88th Session of Indian Philosophical congress, paper on Sarva Dharma samabhava- a Gandhian Perceptive, Octember-17-19th,2014, Organised by Dept of Philosophy, S.V.University, Tirupati.
6. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar views on Buddhism, UGC National seminar, March 5-6th 2015 Dravidian University, Kuppam.
7. International seminar, paper presented on some reflections on Buddhist morality, UGC Sponsored Global seminar, Center for Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Acharya Nagarjuna’s University, January 28th – 30th, 2015, Gunter.
8. International seminar, paper presented on Gandhian Constructive Programme a means to protect Human Dignity, 16th – 21st January 2016, at Center for Gandhian Studies GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam.
9. International seminar, paper presented on Mahatma Gandhi concept of Religion, 2nd Asian Philosophical Congress 2016, January 19th – 21st 2016, at Centre for Gandhian Studies, GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam.
10. National seminar, paper presented on Moral values in Buddhist perceptive, UGC & ICPR Sponsored National seminar, at Center for Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Acharya Nagarjuna’s University, February 12th – 14th, 2016, Gunter.
11. National seminar, paper presented on The Economic basis of society – A Gandhian Perceptive, UGC & ICSSR Sponsored National seminar, June 29th to 30th, 2016, at Dept of Econometrics, SVUniversity, Tirupati.
12. International Conference on Inter Religious Harmony, paper on comparative religions and communal Harmony, Sponsored SVU & GDPS Sivagiri Mutt, Kerala, October 17th -18th, 2016. Dept of Socology, SVuniversity, Tirupati.
13. Participated in The Indian Science Congress Association 104, 3-7 January 2017, held at S.V.University, Tirupati.
14. National seminar, paper presented on Issues and Challenges of Digital payment systems in India, ICSSR Sponsored Two days National Seminar, August 18-19th 2017, at Govt. Degree College, Puttur.
15. International seminar on Asian perspectives on Holistic modes of Thinking and ways of living, Asian Philosophical Congress, 3-7th January 2018, at Holistic Science Research Center VVCRF, Surat (Gujarat).
16. National seminar 92nd Indian Philosophical Congress, paper presented on Religious Philosophy of Gandhi, 5-7th January 2018, at Holistic Science Research Center VVCRF, Surat (Gujarat).
17. International conference on ‘Wellness Education’ ICWE-2019, paper presented on The role of Human resource management practice of the teaching staff, January 18th-19th 2019, at Pondicherry University, a Central University.
18. National seminar, 93rd Indian Philosophical Congress, paper presented on Global Ethics for a Peaceful world order, March 9-11th 2019, at Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Deemed University, Nalanda, Bihar.
19. International conference on Asian Paradigms of Peace & Prosperity, Asian Philosophy Conference, Sponsored by ICPR, New Delhi, March 7-8th 2019, at Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Deemed University, Nalanda, Bihar.
20. National seminar on “Junoobi Hind main Urdu Afsana: 1960 ke Baad” paper presented on philosophical aspects in Urdu, sponsored by National council for Promotion of Urdu Languge (NCPUL), New Delhi, February 19th -20th 2020, Dept of Urdu, SVUniversity, Tirupati.
21. Five days National workshop faculty development program on “ICT Tools for online Teaching” dept of collegiate & technical education, Govt. College for women, chintamani, Held from 29-06-2021 to 03-07-2021
22. International workshop on “Digital and communication capabilities: Innovative practices” participated on 23rd October 2021
23. International workshop on “learning online: searching and researching” participated on 19th November 2021
Advisory & Editorial Board
1. Select proceedings of Indian Philosophical Congress, 88th session, The Associated Publishers, December-2015, ISBN- 978-81-8429-120-9, 2016,
Membership in professional bodies : 03
Extension Activities :
NSS Special camps Conducted – 03
NSS Awareness Programmes, Regular Activities.
Other Positions held : Deputy Warden, NSS Programme Officer.