Dr.J.M.J.Vinodini has been a faculty member at the Econometrics Department, Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati Andhra Pradesh, since 2007. She got her Ph.d from Economics and specialized in International Economics, Industrial Economics and Rural Development. She has published 15 papers in National and International journals and 27 papers presented at National and International Seminars. Dr.J.M.J.Vinodini is a Chairperson, Board of Studies of the Department of Econometrics SV University. She served as HOD to the Department of Econometrics, SV University and BOS Member of Economics Department in Vikrama Simhapuri University (2011-2013) and also Deputy warden for women’s hostel in Vikrama Simhapuri University. She is a member of various academic and professional bodies
1. Attended and Presented a paper entitled “The Impact of Emerging Trends of E-Commerce and E-Ban king on Higher Education” at the National Seminar on Prospects and Emerging Trends of E-Commerce and E-Banking, conducted by the Vikrama Smhapuri University Post-Graduate Centre: Kavali, Department of Commerce on Oct’ 5th & 6th 2015.
2. Attended and presented a paper entitled “The Impact Of Industrial Pollution on Urban Areas in A.P.” at the National Seminar on Climate Change – A SWOT Analysis Conducted by the Department of Econometrics during 29th -30th June, 2016, S.V. University, TIRUPATI.
3. Attended and presented a paper entitled Role of Women Entrepreneur ship in inclusive growth at the two day national seminar on ‘Inclusive Growth through startup Indian – Stand up India: Opportunities and challenges to be held on 10th – 11th February, 2017 at Dept. of Commerce, S.V. University, Tirupati.
4. Presented a paper entitiled Legal Status and rights of women in India at the National seminar on “Human Rights : Trends, Issues and challenges in the present Scenario to be held on 22-02-2017 at SVKP College (QAC) Markapur Prakasam –DT.
5. Presented a paper entitiled Debit and Credit card opportunities under Banking Industry a two day National Seminar on Marketing of Financial Services (MoFs) – Trend and Stategies to be held at S.V. University, Tirupati, Dept., of commerce management and computer Science on 18-19 March, 2017.
6. Presented a paper entitiled Tribal Women Education opportunities and challenges in India at the two day national seminar on “Impact of welfare and Development of Scheduled Tribes in India” to be held at Department of Commerce, Govt. Degree and P G College Nagari, Chittoor (Dt) on 23 and 24, March, 2017.
7. Attended and presented a paper entitiled Economic Impact of Demonetisation on Different sectors in India at two day National Seminar on Demonetization in India-Impact and prospects to be held on 28-29, December 2017, Dept. of Commerce VSU PG centre, Kavali,
8. Attended and presented a paper entitled on Women Empowerment through self Help Groups of Scheduled Tribes in A.P at the two day national seminar on “social Security in India; Issues challenges and prospects” organised by Department of Studies in Economics, Rani Channamma University, Vidya Sandama, Belagavi During 27th and 28th November,2018.
9. Attended and presented a paper entitled on “the Growth story of MGNREGA to fight Poverty in India”, at two day National Seminar on Performance Evaluation of Employment Generation and Poverty alleviation schemes in India conducted by the depsrtment of Commerce, PG Centre Kavali, Vikrama Simhapuri University, During 13th and 14th February 2019.
10. Attended and presented a paper entitled on “GST in India ; Impact and Prospects” at the two day National seminar on “GST Trajectory ; challenges and opportunities” organised by Department of Commerce 21st and 22nd February 2019, S V University, Tirupati.
11. Attended and presented a paper entitled on Sustainable Development in India; a thematic Analysis at the two day national seminar on Ecology, Environment and sustainable development, organised by the department of Economics during 22-23 February, 2019, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana State, India.
1. Attended and presented a paper entitled “India- Vietnam Strategic Partnership; Progress and prospects at the International seminar on India- Vietnam Relations through the Prism of Gandhian and Ho Chi Minh Philosophies Organised by UGC Centre for Southeast Asian and Pacific Studies, during 18-19 March 2019, S.V University, Tirupati, India.
2. Attended and presented a paper entitled “Performance of Micro Small and Medium Enterperises at the International Seminar on Impact of Globalization on MSMEs-Prospects, Challenges and policy Implications on Growth organised by Department of Bussiness Management, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore, A.P, India in Association with Millennium University, Malawi, Africa, During 29-31, March, 2019.
International Trade and Industrial Economics, Rural Development, Papers Thought, Microeconomics Analysis 1 & 2, Financial Institutions and Markets, International Trade and Finance
Attended and presented a paper entitled Regional disparities on agriculture Economy with special reference to Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh at Rayalaseema Economic Association (REA) First annual Conference to be held on 1st and 2nd June, 2018 S.V. University, Tirupati
Details on Research publications
1. Dr. JMJ Vinodini “AN OVERVIEW TO TRENDS IN SAVINGS AND CREDIT EXTENSION IN THE PROGRESS OF MICROFINANCE IN INDIA” , North Asian International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary”, Vol. 2, Issue 3, March 2016, IF:3.52, ISSN 2454-2326.
2. Published an article entitiled sickness in Micro Small and medium enterprises in India in the International Journal of creative Research thoughts (I J PUB) ISSN.2320-2882, IF 5.97, May, 2018.
3. Dr. J.M.J Vinodini, Sickness in Micro, Small and medium Enterprises in India, “International Journal of Creative research thoughts” (IJPUB) May 2018, (ISSN: 2320-2882), Impact factor 5.97.
12. Published an article entitiled Economic Impact of Demonetisation on different sectors in India in the journal of Demonetisation in India– Impact and prospects ISBN-978-93-83823-26-0. Dec-017.
13. Dr. K Suneetha, Dr. J.M.J Vinodini and Dr. P .Koteswari, Published on article entitled “ Female workers in Construction Industry in Andhra Pradesh; an Analysis, book Changing Scenario of women in the Era of Globalization edited by Dr. K Veerachari and Dr. S Mansoor Rahman, Paramount Publishing House, New Delhi, Hyderabad, 2018,(ISBN 978-93-85101-41-0), ppno.90-96.
14. Dr. J.M.J Vinodini, Published on article entitled “the growth story of MGNREGA to fight Poverty in India, Book Employment Generation and Poverty Alleviation edited by Prof Chilumuri Srinivasa Rao, Published by Jyoti Granthmala (ISBN 978-93-83823-35-2) Feb- 2019.
Participation in the Training Programmes
1. Attended the Refresher course in “Southeast Asian &Pacific Studies” organised by Human Resource Development Centre, S. V University, from 28-01-2019 to 16-02-2019.